chapter 148 Hyuoi violate

Start from the beginning

    The big man likes the princess, but the princess should like the beautiful boy more.

    ...

    Just after Chen Yan finished handling the reports of several people in the religious adjudication office, he received a police report from the residents that someone had set explosives and robbed tombs.

    Chen Yan had no choice but to rush to the zombie princess' cemetery without stopping.

    "Boss, that's the zombie tomb! The people from Maoshan have been here before, but they couldn't help but close the tomb for the time being. I don't know which brain-disabled tomb thieves have destroyed the seal of Master Maoshan. "Hu Lin complained to Chen Yan.

    Chen Yan took a deep breath and said, "Fortunately, the situation has not expanded."

    "Yeah! If the zombies go down to attack the villagers, it will be a big trouble." Now that the Internet is developed, if things spread out, I'm afraid there will be an uproar!

    Chen Yan frowned when he looked at the entrance of the cemetery. Before, the country had sent several groups of people to this cemetery, but they didn't get anything good, and many people died. Chen Yan didn't dare to act rashly.

    "Boss, are there zombies down there!"

    Chen Yan frowned and said, "It should be. I should contact the person above and ask the Taoist priest from Maoshan to deal with it."

    Hu Lin nodded and said: " Yes, yes, it's better to find someone from the special department of the country to do this kind of thing."

    ...

    Ye Fan lay on the bed in a five-star hotel and rested for a few days.

    When Ye Fan launched the Xuanlong Seal, he was drained of spiritual power. He didn't feel much at the time, but he had a headache for several days.

    "Not a lot!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan blinked and said: "It's much better."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said coquettishly: " Will you help me rub it?"

   "It's just you." Although Bai Yunxi looked unhappy, Still sitting next to Ye Fan, with his middle finger resting on Ye Fan's temple, he rubbed Ye Fan's temple.

    Ye Fan closed his eyes and hummed comfortably.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said harshly: "Don't be reckless when you do things. You looked like a few days ago, as if you had passed by taking medicine and medicine."

    Ye Fan frowned, yelling displeased. Said: "Yunxi, you are really, I am very uncomfortable! You only know gloating! You don't love me at all."

    Bai Yunxi snorted softly and said: "Deserve it."

    Ye Fan climbed off the bed.Said: "I'm almost alright, let's go to the buffet."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said : "Okay , if the customers can eat like you, the buffet owner will go bankrupt."

    "Don't worry, one buffet owner fell down, and a hundred buffet owners stood up."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi failed to eat the buffet, so Chen Yan brought a few people to the door.

    ...

    Chen Yan has been busy these days. The religious fanatics abroad and the zombies in the ancient tomb have made him at a loss, so he was even sent to investigate the affairs of Huai Village.