chapter 147 Xuanlong seal

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi: "..." There is strength, but Ye Fan only has the characteristic of brute force.

    ...

    Huai Village.

    The village chief surrounded George and kept talking, and George was so annoyed that he was entangled.

    Chen Ran looked at George and said, "George, I think we should go. This village really has some problems. If I stay here, I'm afraid something will happen."

    The village chief is still trying his best to get George's investment, which makes Chen Ran a little bit Diaphragm should.

    Chen Ran was in the process of investigating and learned a lot.

    For example, the villagers in this village have killed many baby girls. For example, the black clinic in this village has serious violations. Once it is diagnosed that a daughter-in-law is pregnant with a baby girl, the baby girl is very likely to be killed, and, Many women in this village have been married through illegal trading. When I first got married, I was beaten up when I was restless, and I was released only when I was in peace. Chen Ran discovered that many women in the village were mentally abnormal.

    "But, I want to wait for Ye Shao, I want to learn Kung Fu." George said expectantly.

    Chen Ran said a little embarrassed: "Ye Shao, he won't teach you."

    "Why?" George said somewhat lost.

    "Because they are very busy."

    "I can pay for the tuition!"

    Chen Ran shook his head and said, "No! You know, who is Ye Shao's partner? He is from the Bai family, one of the four major families in capital. The family is also very rich."

    George said depressed: "Then, do I not know how to learn Jiu Yin white claws!"

    Chen Ran nodded: "It should be. Even if Ye Shao is willing to teach you, you are also can't learning."

    George looked at Chen Ran and said, "Why?"

    "Because Jiuyin White Bone Claw is a boy skill, when you are two or three years old, you will start to practice. People who practice still need to maintain a boy body." Chen Ran said.

    "What is the body of a boy?" George asked puzzledly.

    "Just never make love? Never fly by yourself." Chen Ran said.

    George's eyes widened, and he said in disbelief: "How is that possible?"

    Chen Ran nodded affirmatively, and said, "That's it, otherwise, how could there be so few masters in this world?

    "Martial arts training is really hard." George said depressed.

    Chen Ran nodded and said, "If you suffer from hardship, you will be a master!"

    George looked at Chen Ran and asked unwillingly, "Is there no other way?"

    Chen Ran looked at George's expression, rolled his eyes in his heart, nodded, and said, "Yes."

    George Looking at Chen Ran with surprise, he asked, "What is it? What is it?"

    "Drinking boy pee!"

    George suddenly looked constipated. George hesitated for a while, and finally let out a helpless breath. "I think, I still don't want to learn Jiuyin White Bone Claw."

    Chen Ran secretly breathed a sigh of relief when he heard George's words!

    ...

    Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan were repairing in the hotel for a few days, and Ye Fan decided to take a look at the zombie princess' cemetery.