𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Youre gorgeous." she said, throwing her hands in the air, hugging me. "You're my new best friend now." she whispered in my ear. "You're Valerie right?" I asked after she let go of me and leaded us into the living room.

"The one and only." she answered smirking. She told me that I could already go to her room and that I should wait for her there I nodded. As I walked up the stairs I heard her ask the boys"Where did you find her? In a model agency? " Ashton answered her question with"No she tried to kill me."
The last thing I heard before I entered her room was "Wow that makes her hotter than she already is."

I love her already.

For a few minutes I admired her room. It was a mix of black and red
-my favorite colors-and I loved it.

I heard the door open and turned around, to see a Valerie with makeup and a hair curler in her hands.

She closed the door with her foot and  dropped all the things on her bed as she said, "Let's get started,shall we?"

****

"Black is definitely your color, but I guess you already know that." Valerie walked over to me looking through the mirror at me like a proud mother. "Yes I do." I smirked as I clapped into my hands. "Okay now we have to find an outfit for you, my love" I looked at all the dresses laying on her bed, trying to figure out what would look the best on her. "I think you should try them all on and then we'll see."

"Fine."

***

"I think that one is the winner. "I smiled telling her to come over and look at herself in the mirror. As she did she started smiling too" Yeah I think so to. "

The only thing we had left was our make up. I made a smokey eye make up and Valerie did the same. We both added red lipstick for the extra and we were ready.

"Ready?"she asked.

"Ready."

Valerie's dress.

Katherine's dress

Katherine's dress.

***

***

ASHTON

"How long do they need to get ready?" I could hear the annoyance in Antonio's voice. "Let them take their time. Girls just need more sometimes." Enzo answered.

I took my phone out of my pocket and started looking through Instagram. The first thing I saw as I opened the app were ' with botox filled models who have more plastic in their body than the ocean but tell eneryone that their totally natural' I guess natural beauty hasn't everyone. The others have to fake it. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything about it when someone wants this, it's their desicious, but I really don't like it when your whole body is made of plastic.

There are a lot of natural women on this planet who are 300 times prettier than these women on Instagram, just like- no. Not her.

My point was.. I don't like when they try to change something on their self.

And that there would be so much prettier women who could be better models than them.

I was so concentrated on my thoughts that I didn't even realize that Valerie and Katherine were already downstairs. I looked over to the boys seeing them sit with wide open eyes and mouth, before I turned around to see Katherine standing there in a pitch black dress.

She was absolutely gorgeous.

Even though I hate her, I have to admit she isn't the ugliest woman I've seen. But she also isn't exactly the hottest one I've seen.

"Yeah right dipshit"

Shut up Mario.

I think she saw my wide open eyes, looking at her with lust, that made her smile and bite her bottom lip.

The way she's biting that lip...
It makes me fucking crazy.

"What do you guys think?" Valerie asked making a few poses to demonstrate us her outfit.

"You both look gorgeous" Enzo said. And Antonio and Jay just agreed,still with their mouth open.

"And you Ash? What do you think about Katherine's outfit?" Of course Valerie had to ask that.

I was quiet till everyone looked at me with a questioning face, "It looks good." I simply answered, looking her up and down.

Valerie looked at me with a 'I know you're lying boy' look plastered on her face.

"Can we leave?" Katherine asked looking at us as we nodded.

***

What do you guys think about the book so far? I like every type of feedback even the negative ones

What do you guys think about the book so far? I like every type of feedback even the negative ones. ;)

Have a nice day/night.

Lots of love, A. <3