And That's my brother in law he won't mind jokes like that 😌

𝗠𝗲
Abt brother in law 💀

Come off my phone you jackass 💀💀

————————————————————————————————-

"Is that your sister?" Tomura asked you as he was driving on the main road with one hand on the wheel and another on your thigh.

You sat up straight and put your phone on your lap before answering him, "Yeah, them lot want Chinese."

His crimson eyes glanced to his side to look at you. "Do they have Chinese money?"

"That's what I'm saying." You let out a small laugh under your breath.

"We might aswell buy it for them though. I don't mind." Tomura suggested while he removed his hand from your thigh to change the gear of the car.

"Yeah I'll pay." You took off your phone case to get your credit card out and ready for when you get to the shop. But just then, Tomura used his free hand and took the card away from you.

The car was stopped at a red light so it was safe for him to look at you now, he gave you back the card. "Um no, you're not paying for shit n/n. When you're with me you don't pay for stuff."

"At least let me contribute a little." You attempted to bargain with Shigaraki but he immediately shut you down.

He shook his head without looking at you. "Nope. The wifey doesn't pay for things."

"Wifey? Since when?" You turned your whole body to him staring at him in disbelief. He deviously smirked to himself but didn't reply, instead he turned on the car radio and changed the song to Scatter Brain by Conway The Machine Feat. Ludacris & JID.

He soon turned onto the motorway and you heard the clicking of his seatbelt, "Oh good, you've already got your seatbelt on."

He began to press onto the gas making the car go fast "are you trying to kill us?" You held onto the seat with your hands as he continued to go even faster, laughing at your sudden reaction.

He played with the top of your bun using his free hand. "Relax man, we're having fun."

"You think speeding is fun? You definitely have some sort of death wish Shiggy."

"Don't worry you won't die, I wouldn't put you in THAT much danger." He playfully said in a serious tone. You shook your head, put both hands on his cheeks and faced his head away from you, onto the road.

"Focus on the road." you told him. Tomura didn't listen to you at all, and gave you a shrug.

"I cant be asked, if you're really that scared then come and drive yourself." He took his hands of the wheel and continued to speed, there weren't any cars on this side of the road but it was still fucking scary.

"Shigaraki." You said in a serious tone, he didn't take it seriously and increased the volume on his radio, Spaceship by Playboi Carti was being blasted through the speakers and Tomura bopped his head to the music "Damn I sure love Playboi Carti, do you fuck with Carti n/n?"

"I'm being dead serious, focus on the road."

He ignored you again and grinned as he continued to take the piss out of you. "Awh don't tell me you're not fucking wid Carti? How disappointing."

He was really starting to piss you off and scare you now, you could hear the engine rumbling as he increased the speed of the car. "I'm really not playing with you, drive properly you fucking idiot."