"The original script is already perfect. There is no need for major changes. The on-site screenwriting is left to Mu Suian. I let Ms. Ji Yueming read the script, and she is willing to name it as the chief screenwriter of this movie."

Ji Mingyue is the second sister of the original master Ji Yunqi and one of the best in screenwriting circles.

There are heavyweight directors and screenwriters in charge, and the film production team looks a lot better from the bright side.

Ji Li nodded, very convinced of the man's arrangement.

"What about the hero?"

"I will put an actor from the company on top, his name is Feng Cheng, he is also willing to learn some talents."

Fertilizer water does not flow into outsiders' fields.

Instead of letting other companies' artists occupy the leading role, and not letting Lixing's own artists to perform, at least know the basics.

The next second, the door of the lounge was knocked and Qi An pushed the door to enter.

"Qin Li, Wang Zhang and Feng Cheng have already got off the plane and came over. They called and said that they would be there in about half an hour. Do we want to call other leading actors in the crew and have a meeting together?"

The director has changed, and many people in the production team have to change accordingly. The notice must be re-arranged, and even the director and the actors need to be re-adjusted.

Everything must be overthrown and started again.

Fortunately, it hasn't been two days since the start-up, and there are fewer scenes to complete the filming, which has minimized the consumption of manpower and material resources.

Qin Li responded, "Well, let's go ahead with the arrangement."

Half an hour later, director Wang Zhang and male lead actor Feng Cheng arrived in the crew meeting room.

Although the two were temporarily pulled over by Qin Li, they both accepted the new job happily.

It's also a coincidence that, except for Ji Li, the other four leading actors have more or less participated in the film and television works directed by Wang Zhang.

When Wang Zhang saw these actors, he didn't need to talk politely.

In front of everyone, he walked straight to Ji Li's side and asked with a smile, "Remember me?"

Without the slightest cramp, Ji Li smiled and greeted, "Director Wang Zhang, it's been a long time. I didn't expect that I would have the opportunity to work with you so soon."

Without the initial embarrassment and despair, the youth at this moment calmly and attracted attention, which made Wang Zhang's favorability rise again by a large margin.

"Yes, this cooperation came too suddenly." Wang Zhang paused and said, "I went to a directors' meeting the other day, and Director Zheng Anxing mentioned you to me."

As a director, he has seen countless actors every year, and perhaps the only newcomer he remembered is Ji Li.

Wang Zhang made no secret of his expectations for Ji Li, "You have to show me well for the next shooting."

Ji Li responded seriously, "Director Wang, I will do my best to play this role well."

Except for Cai Yishu, who is a dramatist before, the other starring actors in the crew are not messy temperaments.