Ep 5💿

Y/n Pov

It's been  months...yesterday i saw him in the garden where he first proposed to me..he was crying i wanted to go to him...hug him... wipe his tears…

make him smile and never ever let him go but I can’t..

.I can’t just forgive him I didn’t expect him to do 

that with me after that much time

We spent time together. He still loves me as his Bet he didn’t actually love me it was all his plan....I thought he changed but he never changed 

he was ashamed of me that he couldn’t even tell his friends he loved that means he never loved me..

I can’t live with someone who is ashamed of me or lie to me..I miss him...I love him but I can’t live with him. I can’t go back to him…

today i came out at night because I was feeling very low. 

He never allows me to come out at night but I can’t keep myself from coming out. 

Jimin is searching for me everywhere but he always makes sure no one can see me cause I don’t want to come in front of him everytime i see him.

.there are always new bruises on his face and arms yesterday too his hand was banded don’t know what he is doing with himself…

i sighed and looked around when my eyes landed on him i quickly stopped and was about to go back when i saw that he was drunk 

i silently saw him as he walked and came in the middle of the road  a car was coming his way but he was just standing there…

I froze to the point that my breath stopped and without thinking anything else I ran toward him and pulled him…

He was saying something. I didn’t listen to him and ran away from him...after sometime I came back and went inside my room and locked the door. 

My legs gave up and I kneeled down on the floor tears flowed out of my eyes....

I was feeling something that I don’t want to feel. 

I wanted to go back to him but no I can’t..my emotions were all mixed up I couldn’t think straight…

" why...why did you do that Jimin? I loved you. I thought I could change you but I was wrong...I miss you... why do you play with me and my heart... 
WHYYY???...Why are you finding me now.. why are you hurting yourself and me..." 

《《《 《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》

So here is next part
What you guys think should Y/n do ???
Comment your veiw
Follow/Vote/comment
Follow @ficsbyvalerie on insta
♡♡♡