Ep 8💿

Taehyung pov

I was talking to him when he suddenly got up and went toward his room.. I also got up from the chair and followed him.. 

 " Jimin jimin listen..." i  know he is hurt... he needs time...but I can’t give him false hopes when i know she will not come not after that incident...

Flash back

Taehyung pov

I was going to Jimin’s place as Jimin told me that his friends are there. I know they were planning something so i need to go there before something bad happens as i got out of my car i saw y/n coming out of the house crying..

that time i knew that this time he messed up very bad 

 " y/n.." 

She hadn't heard and went out of the house. I quickly went behind her but then I heard a gunshot and the ground slipped under my feet and I ran inside.." Jimin ah ..please be safe.."

 as i was about to enter i saw jimin coming out. he was also crying but seeing him in this state didn’t make me feel sad it made me angry at him and pity on that poor girl. 

I shouted at him.. I asked him everything that came in my mouth..

I didn’t let him talk looking at his state it looked like he really loved her now but that time

 I didn’t think about anything else and left him there and got in my car to go find her…

 after a lot of searching i saw her sitting in the park..i went toward her she was sitting on a bench with her head down crying silently..

 i took a seat besides her.. she flinched and then calmed down knowing that it's me.. she didn’t utter a word for about 1 hour and kept crying silently and too didn’t say anything after an hour i tried to talk to her..  

" y-y/n.." 

she didn’t say anything as i continued " don’t cry... i know you are sad and hurt..i can understand yo--- 

 " no...you can’t..you can’t understand how it feels when the one you love hurts you..you got to know 

that you were just a toy for the one you love the most in spite of the fact that you decided to give them a chance but still he doesn't change when you realise that you believe in your love to make him love you back breaks... you can’t understand that.."

 she blurted out I tried to confront her but she didn’t let me..suddenly my phone buzzed i looked and there was a voice message from an unknown contact no..

I frowned . I for once and decided to avoid it but then I thought there may be something related to jimin

 I opened it and I was right. It was jimins voice and I think it was some phone recording…

OTP

??? : " So did you propose to her again..?"

Jimin : " (laugh) yeah.. I did..." 

??? : " so how was it this time...? "

Jimin : " she is a total fool..now ready 

to even give her life for me...(laugh)"

??? : " ohooo...that’s great.. and anything else..?"

Jimin : " now do you want me to explain each detail to you dude..."

??? : " hahaha...no need bro..just make sure to make her a proper fool then it will 

be amazing to humiliate her..."

Jimin : " don’t worry bro...I am just waiting for the right time...btw.. she was literally crying the time I proposed to her..i mean it was okay for the worst time but again...bro she is deeply in love with me it will be awesome to break her heart..."

??? : "(laugh) I can’t wait..."

Jimin : " No need to wait just a few days and she will be under us..."

??? : " that slut...she is a real whore.."

Jimin : " (laugh) ye-"

My mind got upside down hearing his conversation...and at last it was the end of 

anyone’s patience...before she can hear further she took the phone from me and broke it into pieces…

" y-y/n- 

 " I don’t ever want to see his face...i will never forgive him...I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU PARK JIMIN ...never.." 

Present

After that i took her to my place where I sometimes lives from then she was with i saw her each moment...always trying her best to look normal but she wasn’t i can see that there was no one for her she lived in dorm when we were in college but after 

Jimin proposed to her as she was living with him after graduation from college..

 i liked her before but when Jimin proposed to her i stepped back and my feelings for her vanished but still she is a girl and saw her broken like that because my best friend hurts a lot..

somehow i think that was my mistake too when i got to know about him playing with her at first I should have stopped him but I thought he would change so I didn’t..so it was my mistake also…

every night she cried..i knew by looking in her eyes that she loved him a lot and i know she still loved him but by seeing the hurt in her eye

 I couldn’t force her to be with him. It's her decision and I know she doesn't want to after spending these months with her. I want to know that she is very sensitive. She got hurt very easily but she never shows anyone that's what 

she is doing right now and i know the way right now jimin locked him inside his room she will also be locked in her room since night after meeting him…

I don’t know what they both are doing but I hope what decision they make will be fair for both of them…

《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》

As i told you it was pretty long but sure that you guys enjoyed right ?
Follow comment and vote for more parts 🤍🕊
♡♡♡