chapter 142 souls Lake

Start bij het begin

    Ye Fan blinked Said with some sympathy: "Expelled from the house, his father is too unenlightened. I heard that foreign parents are more open? I stayed with Yunxi and I got the support of two parents."

    Chen Ran: "... …"

    Bai Yunxi thought for a while, and said euphemistically: "I don't know, did Mr. Chen notice that there are obviously many boys and than girls in this village."

    Chen Ran smiled and said, "It seems to be."

    "It's normal . Next, the ratio of boys to girls should be about the same, but there are very few women in this village. Mr. Chen can check this information before considering investment." Bai Yunxi said.

    Chen Ran was stunned for a moment, and said quickly: "Thank you, Bai Shao for your advice."

    ......

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Yunxi, you also saw it."

    "Almost, there are many drowned girls in the lake. The children may go to the lake to swim, but how can the girls ran into the lake?. The only possibility is that they was drowned when they was born."

    Patriarchal patriarchy has always been a bad habit in many places. Now in many parts of China, the idea that not having a boy is equal to a household is still deeply rooted.

    A few decades ago, there was a three-year famine. At that time, many people starved to death. Under extreme circumstances, people would do some terrible things.

    There were a lot of baby girls in the lake, and they probably died at that time, but there are still a lot of them one after another.

    "I just met a female ghost eldest sister head when I was by the lake!"

    "Big eldest sister head?" Bai Yunxi said suspiciously.

    "Yes! There are only two factions in the lake, female ghosts, male ghosts, and female ghosts. All ghosts were discarded by their parents and drowned in the lake, while male ghosts were deeply resentful by the lake because baby girl was pulled them down."

    "So, all the guys who drowned were boys?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "Well, almost." Ye Fan nodded and said. "There are too many grieving ghosts in that lake, it seems that terrible ghosts have been breeding!"

    ...

    Several villagers gathered in the village chief's house.

    "The village chief, let these outsiders come in, okay? If you let those guys know, then..."

    The village chief took a cigarette and said, "Then what do you think? The surrounding villages are getting richer, that's our village. They are getting poorer and poorer, and the dealers do not grow well. Those who go out to work often have accidents. It means that the foreigner is a rich man. We won him, let alone tens of millions. A few hundred million is not a problem, will you have money then?"

    "Can people be willing to invest?"

    "That's a rich second-generation master who doesn't need money. He is young and doesn't understand our situation. Let's take care of him. We are not afraid that he will not invest!"

    "That foreigner seems to be a bunny. This foreigner likes so special, just I like this one who doesn’t lay eggs. Two men are together. Isn’t it going to be extinct?"

    "I heard that foreigners are extinct!"

   "What do these foreigners think! Why can't they think so?"