𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮?

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? You're the one who asked for it.", the agent says as you near her and begin to unwrap you food.

"I know but I never thought you'd actually manage to get it.", you say and take a bite.

"What?", you ask on seeing the face Maria made.

"Aren't you gonna wash your hands?", she says.

"I would but I don't wanna waste my energy in going from here to there. Besides, my hands look clean and it's wrapped anyway so, I don't see the big deal.", your words only make Hill roll her eyes.

Suddenly a loud alarm sound starts coming from JENNY and she puts up a holographic screen.

"Boss you need to take a look into this. SHIELD just launched a domestic missile strike, short range ballastic. Estimated time of reaching the target destination: 30 seconds"

"Wait what?!", you say putting down you food rushing to the screen with Hill following.

"Where's it headed?", Maria asks

"Target destination: Camp Lehigh, United States Army Base, New Jersey."

"Wait isn't that-"

"Shit. Try redirecting it.", you say opening up the keyboard getting franctic.

"Already did. I'm locked out of the system."

"Well then try to break through!", you say. 

"I've already tried, but it looks like I'm unable to."

"What do you mean you're unable to?! You're one of the most advanced AI's on the planet! You should be able to break past SHIELD's firewalls, we're the ones who designed them afterall!"

'This cannot be happening.'

"No, no, no, no,no.", you say as the screen shows the missile reaching the destination and the video footage of the base blowing up. 

"I'm sorry boss.", the AI says as you rest you head in you hands placing you elbows on the table.

"L/n, I'm sorry.", Maria says placing a hand on you shoulder and your eyes begin to water. "I'll go tell Fury."

"Boss."

"The temprature just dropped by 3 degree celsius."

Taking a deep breath you look up. "They can't be gone. Right?"

𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬.....𝐔𝐡𝐦.....𝐎𝐤𝐚𝐲, 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬, 𝐈 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝.𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐰

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐲💖

𝐗𝐎𝐗𝐎💞

-✨𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞✨