'The comic?'

'Yeah,' I said trying to let a polite chuckle.

'Do you like Peyoung yakisoba?'

'Huh, that's random.'

He lifted his eyebrows looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

'Yeah, I guess, I mean.'

'Come over tomorrow?'

'What? Why? '

'I haven't read the book yet. Seeing you almost kill me for that made me wanna wait until we read it together.'

'Oh...um...yeah sure I guess.'

'Alright, I will pick you up then.' He said as he turned around to head towards the subway. I was going to follow him when I fell with my ankle twisted. Again.

'Shit!'

'Clumsy bitch!' He ran towards me examining my foot.

"I'm fine. It's just the shoes were already hurting me. I just need to take them off.'

'Are you sure?'

'Yeah!' I said trying to smile since all I have been was rude to this guy in front of me and I was feeling bad about it.

I took off the shoes from my swelling feet. Baji helped me to stand but my toes were all swelled up.

'Well fuck you for making me do this,' he said as he took off his jacket and handed go me. 'Let's go on a piggyback ride home shall we.'

'What?' I was surprised to see this generosity coming from this man who literally got punched the other day.

'Hurry up before I change my fucking mind.'

'Okay, okay,' I said as I got on his back. His Cologne stirred some weird sensation in my stomach that I couldn't explain. He started to walk slowly his hair covering his mouth. To help him see I slowly tuck the strands under his ears. Everything was fine until I got conscious about my body touching his. His strong slender fingers digging on my thigh as my chest meeting his back, my face near his ears but he didn't seem to mind. It was probably a usual thing for him since he got a lot of girls but why do I feel like that? Is it because it's the 1st time a guy came this close or what? I could feel his breath getting heavier but he doesn't speak a word. The city was totally quiet except for us walking down the pavement. His heavy breath washed over my hands which was wrapped around his neck. The sudden urge to climb down and kiss this man was killing me.Will it feel euphoric like in the Manga?

'Y/N shut up shut up. He is just doing what he was supposed to do,' I scolded myself in my head.

Baji's POV
Her ankle look quite swollen. She was probably wearing new shoes, who knows. Thank God she is light enough for me to carry her. Her smell is sweet and soothing, unlike Uzono. Am I being weird for being silent all this time? Why am I even helping her like this?
'She needs help Baji' I keep saying to myself. I carried her on my back to the subway yet hoping the road goes on forever. I could feel her breath on my shoulder, why does this stir something in me as if let her go will cost me everything. I literally met her 1 week ago. 'Baji think straight we are almost there.' As soon as we got on the subway I helped her down on the seat.

'Put your leg up on the seat and let me see,' I say to her as normally as possible but it's not normal. Fucking stop Baji you don't give a shit remember.

'It's alright. I'm fine.' She said with a polite smile. Her smile melts my heart. It makes me wanna just get swallowed by the earth or float in the clouds. She is not like the others. She is Kinky and I like it. Tries to act super unapproachable but ends up being sweet. She intrigues my senses. I stare at her beauty while she stars gazes. Her eyelashes look like butterfly wings complimenting her dark greyish blue pupil, especially when it meets the sunlight. If it wasn't for the sun the other day, I wouldn't be looking at her the way I'm doing it right now.

We arrive at our station as I motion her to get on my back.

'Oh no I can walk now,' she says.

'Get the fuck on bitch!' The moment those words escaped my mouth i bite my tongue until I could taste my own blood.Why can't I be just nice to her? Seeing her with Chifuyu makes me angry yet I treat her like garbage.

All these thoughts circle my head as I feel her weight on my back, her breath near my ears when I noticed my face flustered on the glass. Thank God she is at the back. I walked out of the station towards my bike.

'If we were going to walk this far, why did you boys bring your bike in the 1st place,' Y/N said near my ears. Her whispers turn me on but I hold myself together and smirk. She doesn't say anything but lays her head on my shoulder. I'm glad my shoulder gives her comfort.

Y/N's POV

It's weird to see a silent Baji but I think it's better than all the cussing. Besides my social battery was already drained. We were near the bike when he let me down and mount on his bike, starting his roaring engine and motion me to sit at the back. I do so. We don't talk much since we are still stranger. Well, except he is a pervert as well but yeah, for me to actually have a good time with someone, it's a process. We drove to my home. I was still wearing Baji's jacket along the way since I was cold and to my surprise, he didn't want it back.

'Thanks for the ride.' I said as I got down from his bike handing him his helmet.

'Which one?' He asked with a seductive smile at the corner of his face.

I could feel the heat rising to my face so I looked away, 'Both.' I started to walk towards my home when Baji yelled from the back.

'I'm picking you up tomorrow,'

'Alright,' I said limping towards the door as he drove away. Well, that wasn't bad after all, was it now?