chapter 135 Alchemy

Začať od začiatku

    Xu Yuanqing said immediately: "The alchemist is most taboo to be disturbed by others, let's wait a while."

    Bai Yunjin replied when he saw it, "Okay." Mu Lianping closed his eyes, absorbing the power of the medicine escaping from the air. .

    "It's getting colder and colder. Ye Fan is really making alchemy. If he makes alchemy, isn't it burning with fire? That should be hot! How can it be so cold?" Bai Yunjin squeezed his body tightly.

    Xu Yuanqing smiled and explained: “One of the pill is cold pill, which will lower the temperature during refining.”

    Bai Yunjin nodded, and said: “That’s how it is.”

    Xu Yuanqing smiled, he just saw that in ancient books, he have seen the record of cold pill, knowing that when some pill medicine is refined, the temperature will drop, but that temperature drop is only a slight decrease.

    "It's freezing." Bai Yunjin said intently.

    Xu Yuanqing: "..."

    The escaping pill fragrance became more and more intense, and Mu Lianping felt that the pill that Ye Fan refined was of great benefit to him.

    The temperature drop suddenly stopped and the temperature began to rise rapidly.

    "Xu Daochang, is alchemy over?" Bai Yun asked intently.

    ...

    Bai Yunjin waited for a while, then rang the doorbell.

    When Ye Fan came out of alchemy, he saw Bai Yunjin and others waiting at the door, "Big brother-in-law, why are you here?"

    "Xu DaoChang and Mu Shao, have something to do with you."

    Mu Lianping solemnly said, "Ye Shao, can you borrow it? Talk in one step?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    Although Ye Fan felt it was unnecessary, he took Mu Lianping into the underground secret room.

    "What's the matter?" Ye Fan asked.

    "Three days ago, Mr. Yang, the elder, came to our Mu's family with the people from the Wu family and Shangguan family to ask for an explanation, and threatened our Mu family to surrender the flame tree." Mu Lianping said with an ugly expression.

    Ye Fan said with surprise: "Is that so! I heard Zhang Xuan say a while ago that the Yang family dismissed this idea!"

    "The Yang family still refuses to give up." The Yang family coveted the flame tree, not a day or two. Before, Yang Qianshan was abandoned, and the Yang family was gone for a while, but when Yang Hong was promoted to the eighth floor of ancient martial artist the Yang family became alive again.

    The more difficult it is to practice ancient martial arts as it goes to the back, and every time you want to go up one level, it will become more difficult. Similarly, the strength gap between each level will also become very huge.

    The eighth floor of ancient martial artist! The highest Patriarch of Mu family has only seven floors.

    The Yang family was arrogant and used to it, Yang Qianshan became disabled, and Yang family was ready to retaliate. Yang Hong was promoted to the eighth floor of ancient martial arts, and he must find the place back.

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh", and secretly said: Just a flame tree, only people with fire roots can use it, as to grab it like this?

    "Then you are looking for me because you want me to help."