~secrets~(request)

Your POV

Your POV

Moans spilled out my mouth as I rode Wanda's face. "Fuck I'm close baby, don't stop"

Back and forth I grinded myself on her tongue. I grabbed onto the headboard to try and steady myself.

Wanda snaked her hand between her own legs and circled her clit, adding pressure by using her powers.

———————

Nat's POV

I was heading to my daughter's room to see if she was up yet. It was 9am and she's normally up by now. I headed to her room and head noises come out of it. I heard my best friend's voice as well, Wanda must be in there with y/n.

I walked back down to the kitchen to make myself another cup of coffee. Thinking they'll be down soon.

I thought about how close they've become in the last few weeks. I don't pay too much attention, but they seem closer than usual. Maybe a bit too close for my liking....

"Hey mom, hey Bucky and Sam" my daughter smiled heading to the fridge, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey boys, Hey Tasha" Wanda waved.

She whispered something in y/n's ear making her blush and slap her arm playfully. I watched them closely before they got their breakfasts and left, probably heading back to their rooms.

"Is it me or do you think Wanda and y/n are getting very close lately" I asked the boys...

"Oh yeah. They're deffo going out. I heard them shag like two nights ago. They're quite loud- ow Sam" Bucky groaned getting slapped by Sam who was sitting next to him.

"What? My best friend and daughter.. no- no way I-"

—————-

For the next few days Nat kept a close eye on her daughter and best friend.

Nat's POV

I walked into the lounge and saw Y/n straddling Wanda, whilst they we're watching a movie, giggling and sharing kisses. Wanda squeezed my daughters ass making her gasp and moan into the kiss.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I screamed storming over to the girls and yanking y/n's arm getting her off of Wanda.

"WOW WOW WOW TASHA CALM YOURSELF" Wanda said, arms out, her eyes going a little red, before she tilted her head slightly.

"mom what the fuck is going on?" Y/n frowned, trying to free her wrist from my grasp.

"Wanda why you touching my daughter?"

"Mom I-"

"Stay out of this y/n"

"Nat Im your best friend you know I would never hurt her. I love y/n."

"I love you both so much but I don't want any of you getting hurt. So just-"

My daughter hugged me tightly, then Wanda joined and we all hugged each other.

"Don't worry mom. Love you"

"I love you too Nat" Wanda giggled.

"Love you" I whispered pecking my daughters head and smiling down at my friend.