~stressed~(request)

Ok this is an adorable idea and I'm sorry that happened and I'm glad ur ok now

Ok this is an adorable idea and I'm sorry that happened and I'm glad ur ok now. Y/n is around 14 years old in this one. Hope u like x

Your POV

I had just sat at the dinner table, piles of schools books filled with empty pages of homework on the side of me that I had to complete in two days.

I got one of the books from the top of the pile, my maths book to be exact. Inside my book was the homework that I had stuck in with glue at school to do at home.

I had been stressed for a week and a half. The teachers at my school never give us a break. I've been doing school work non stop, barely any rest, hardly anything to eat or drink and I've had hardly any sleep.

I looked at the first question, reading it over again and again. I still couldn't understand it, I stressed out, starting to tear up. A few tear drops hit the page before I  rubbed my eyes, wiping the salty tears away.

I tried to take slow breaths to calm me down. I read the next question. Still didn't understand it, read the next, then the next.

I had my elbows lent on the table, hands on my head, eyes shut, trying to remember how to solve the answer to the question...I was that stressed and tired that I couldn't concentrate.

I heard footsteps come through the door and into the lounge.

Nobody's POV

"Hey darling. How's my little girl doing?"Natasha cooed to her 14 year old daughter.

She took a deep breath and looked at her mom.

"Y/n? You ok my love?" Natasha frowned coming over the the table.

Those words triggered y/n into tearing up.

Your POV

"Awwee lyubov moya" Mom sorrowed.
(my love)

She came up to me and gave me a big hug

"M-momma it's too m-much I c-can't take it any-m-more" I hiccuped.

"Shhh shhh it's ok sweetheart I'm here" She cooed tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear that had fallen on my face and wiping my tears away.

"M-Mom" I cried.

"I'm listening sweetheart. What's wrong?" She frowned sadly.

Nat got herself a chair and sat on it, holding my hand and stroking my knuckles with her thumb which usually helps me calm down.

Soft hiccups and whimpers left my mouth. Natasha waited patiently for me to calm down.

"It's school" I sniffed.

She nodded letting me take my time. "Ok honey. Can you tell me?"

I nodded and said. "I'm really stressed out because I've got loads of schoolwork to do and the teachers keep giving us homework every day and I.." i started to tear up again. I don't like talking about my struggles, I like to try and figure it out for myself, I usually don't need help but this was too much. Way too much for me to handle.

Nobody's POV

Y/n's mom pulled her into another hug. Tears in her mother's eyes. Romanoff hates seeing her daughter cry. Natasha's weakness is her own daughter. She just wants her child to have a good life, not like hers...

Y/n finished her sentence "...and I get really overwhelmed and panic with the deadlines. I try so hard momma. I just don't have time for a rest. I've had hardly any sleep all week"

Your POV

"I will help you with your homework doragaya. And then I'm going to phone the school and explain to them that they are giving the children way too much homework which is causing them stress. Don't panic, I will sort it out" mom cooed.

"T-thank you mom. I love you" I smiled, wiping the tears from my swollen, red puffy eyes.

"Luv you pumpkin" she cooed.

————-

With the help of my mom we got my homework done much more quicker. She helped me remember how to do each question.

We hadn't finished all the homework. I had 3 pieces left to do and I had completed 8.

I had just finished my Geography homework when my mom said "Its getting quite late for you now honey. Go and get changed, ready for bed. You've got school tomorrow."

"But it's only half eleven I have 3 more pieces of homework to do or I'll get detentions and I haven't been getting to sleep till two these last couple of days because of my homework" I argued.

"Y/n listen your not going to get into trouble. Your having a lie in tomorrow. School is stressing you out too much. You need rest, you haven't slept properly for god knows how long, I'm going to sort everything out."

"Ok thank you mom" I yawned hugging her tightly before going up stairs to get changed into my pjs.

———————

I had a lie in that day. I didn't get out of bed
till twenty past twelve.

My mom had called up the school and got everything sorted out. She is the black widow of course and probably threatened them about something. They are going to give us less homework and they have now said we have to be in school at nine instead of seven o'clock so we can have a better lie in.

My mom, Natasha, made me a bath and for lunch made my favourite food. We watched movies together on the couch snuggled up close to each other with a bag of cheap popcorn and Yazoo milkshakes that we bought from the local shop down the road.

I lent on my moms chest, leaning my head on her shoulder whilst she wrapped her arms around my stomach.

We had spent the whole day chilling and watching our favourite movies. Me and my mom have the same movie taste...

"You tired sweetheart?" She whispered.

I nodded sleepily.

"Rest doragaya. I will be here when you wake up" she smiled kissing my forehead and looking back on the tv screen.

I slept on her arms peacefully...