~First Trick Or Treat~

It's y/n's first time going trick or treating with some of the avengers and her mother. She's 3 years old. You are living in an apartment with your mom and you go with Tony, Peter, Carol and Wanda.

Third Person POV

Y/n wore a white shirt with white leggings, white sandals, angel wings and a halo headband.

"Let's go then baby" Natasha cooed passing y/n her pumpkin themed bucket.

"Fank you momma" she said. Y/n held her bucket in the one hand and held her mother's hand in the other. Her mom shut the door to be greeted by Tony, Peter, Carol and Wanda who were waiting outside all dressed in their costumes.

Carol wore her normal outfit that she wears for missions, Peter dressed up as Mario, Wanda dressed up as a pirate and Tony wore his iron man suit. As for y/n's mom, Natasha wore a black skin tight dress and cat ears.

"Wow cool outfit little one" Tony cooed bending down to y/n's hight. He held out his hand to give her a high five which she took making her giggle.

"I'm so excited" Carol smiled.

"Same I used to do this all the time when I was younger" Wanda spoke in her thick Sokovian accent.

——————

Apartment after apartment...

"Trick or treat" everyone smiled. Y/n wouldn't say anything apart from shove her hand in the candy bucket and pull multiple sweets out.

"Dorogoy only one sweet" Nat cooed (sweetheart).

Y/n frowned and huffed before going to put the many sweets back but the old lady at the door said "It's fine she can have them"

"Thank you. That's very kind of you" Nat replied.

Y/n gave a toothy grin to her mother as they all went back to their apartment with the rest of the gang. They had been round at least 20 apartments that night.

————————

"Mr Stark look how much I've got!" Peter excitedly said tipping out all the Halloween candy on the floor that was in his bucket.

"Wow that's a lot kid" Tony mumbled, mouth full of candy corn.

Carol, Wanda, Tony and Nat were all sitting on chairs in the lounge chatting and eating with one another while Peter and Natasha's daughter were on the floor. Y/n hobbled over to Peter and took one of his candy bars.

"Ooooo" she cooed.

"Hey" Peter giggled.

Natasha saw this and came over to y/n before saying "Err y/n that's not nice give it back to Peter"

"It's ok Mrs Romanoff she can have it I have plenty more and I'm not keen on those anyway" He shrugged.

"What do you say to Peter?" She asked.

"Fank yu Peterr" y/n smiled, the balls of her feet rocking back and forth as she said it.

Natasha picked her three year old daughter up and sat on the settee, placing her on her lap. She kissed y/n's cheek beforetalking to the rest of the group.

"Did you enjoy your first trick or treat baby" she purred wiping some hair that was stuck on y/n's face.

She nodded before saying "yes mamma".