Chapter Eight

I smile as Tae hyung walks over to where I'm sitting at their desk. After a little bit of messing around Jungkook hyung went to get us some food so I started to snoop around. Tae hyung laughed as I found a pair of handcuffs in the nightstand and blushed. Which was extremely rude. 

"You have class in an hour, the first one is going to be on our Hierarchy. Jungkookie is going to be teaching it." I nod as he moves to cradle my head in his hands, "Hoseok hyung will join because he needs to learn it too."

"Why?" I blink as I immediately rush to fix the statement, not wanting it to come off as rude, "I don't mind him being there, I'd love it actually. I just was wondering why he needs to know."

He smiles as he kisses the tip of my nose, "We introduced him to the Concilium as your brother. He might not be Gifted, but he will be royalty by default. So he needs to know about his new culture." 

"Oh!" I giggle as I wrap my arms around his neck, "So he's a Prince?"

Tae hyung stands up, pulling me up with him, and wraps his arm around my thighs to walk us to the bed. He smiles as he sits down and pulls me into his lap. "No, he won't have a title unless you grant him one. If you do it'll be Lord. So anyone he marries will be a Lord or Lady as well." 

Nodding I start to readjust in his lap until he grabs my hips to keep me still. Blinking I look down at his hands, blushing as I realize they nearly encompass my whole waist. I can feel his erection poking right above my ass and try not to have a heart attack in that moment. Biting my lip I decide to roll my hips just slightly- trying to make it seem like I don't realize what's going on. I can feel him tense up even more before his grip tightens. Leaning back against his chest I close my eyes and do it again.

And again. 

Biting my lip I groan as he starts to kiss up and down my neck. I whine as he whispers darkly, "Do you really want to start something you can't finish?"

Moaning I push back against him, "Who said I couldn't finish it?"

Before he can say anything Jungkook hyung's voice startles me, "Me, you have class soon so you have to eat. Although I wouldn't mind telling your hyung we'll be late if you want to continue." I look up and see him smirking at us, his eyes show just what kind of game I'm playing and I'm sure Tae hyung's show the exact same thing. I gasp when Tae hyung thrusts up suddenly, pushing his erection into my pants- effectively giving me a slight wedgie. 

Tae hyung suddenly pulls my hair to angle my face towards him, "Well Sweet one? Do you want to be late to your first class?" 

I open my mouth to answer when he starts to kiss along my neck. Jungkook hyung sets the tray on the table next to him and starts to walk over to us, not relenting in his eye contact. Biting my lip I close my eyes because I can't seem to think with them both gazing at me darkly. Like I'm the first real food they've seen in months. Like moths to a flame. Want. Need. 

If I tell them not to stop it won't be too bad right? I mean, they've proven just how many times they can make me cum. They've proven just how good at aftercare they are. They're pretty much perfect, but I shouldn't miss my first class right? 

Gasping I try to lean into Jungkook hyung as his lips meet mine in a messy kiss. He chuckles as he pushes me back against Tae hyung who continues to pull my hips down before pushing me up- keeping a steady rythym making me feel like the world is spinning. His erection is huge, would it even fit? And then what would it feel like with double penetration? 

Daddy chuckles before asking, "Well baby? What will it be? Play time or schooling?"

What kind of King would I be if I just skipped an education I need to lead a people I've never been near before? But they're so enthralling. They make me feel so good. I can't help but get pulled into their orbits, but what makes it better is they belong to me just as much as I belong to them.