Chapter 1 (Old)

(Also the name of your spear will be Kentrí, Stinger in Greek. Theme song above what do you think? Also your hero name is just Y/N cause why not or Achilles your choice )

3rd POV

Date: July 4th 12:00 edt

Location: Gotham City Park 

It was a beautiful day in Gotham City. Families were in the nearby park going about their day jogger's were doing their daily exercise, people were sitting on the benches reading the newspaper, families were going for a walk. Couples were having picnics, however we zoom in on a dad grilling up some burgers with his two kids. That was until a zap sound was heard and people started screaming and running for their lives. A women tried to run but was hit by a white beam that completely encased her in ice.  Three more people tried to run but ultimately met the same fate of being a human Popsicle. The father looked around confused until he looked up at a small hill to see the edge shot with the white beam and turned to ice. A tall man stood at the edge. He was wearing a black suit with a blue vest like piece that had tubes connecting to the head piece and to a back pack. This man was know as Mr. Freeze a well known criminal in Gotham City. 

Mr

Mr. Freeze: Enjoying family time? 

He aims his ice blaster at the family and fires but the daughter manages to get away

Mr. Freeze: My family has other plans 

He slides down and raises his blaster and is about to fire until a batarang hit it knocking it off target. 

Mr. Freeze: Batman. I was wondering when...

*Laughing*

Freeze looks around for the source of the laugh before looking up and seeing someone land on his head before flipping over him and landing on the ground before throwing two Birdarangs at Freeze's helmet cracking it.

Mr. Freeze: Oh boy wonder *Get's up* The bat sent you to drag me off to prison? Quite frankly i'm underwhelmed 

Robin: Great but i'm kinda in a hurry here

Mr. Freeze: Kids...always in such a rush

Robin: Not talking to you

Mr. Freeze widens his eyes in surprise knowing what Robin meant and turns around to see the Batman who jumps up and punches him square in the face cracking his helmet.