Introduction

Hi.

Thank you for those who waited for the re-upload of Helios. 

This is slightly different to my other stories. It does not relate to any of the BTS world and my use of their characters is simply that. Anything suggested in here does not intend to relate to real life nor offend or mock the real people. I liked the premise and thought my readers might be more engaged or enjoy it if it held familiar faces.

With that being said, a few house rules. 

- This isn't a book purely for you to read smut. Any mature scenes will have relevance to the plot.

- There are mature gay scenes so if that's not for you, then don't read it.

- One of the characters is a System, they have a Little alter. I will not tolerate the Little being sexualised in the comments. 

- The ships eventually within this story:
Jikook
Namjin
Yoonseok
Tae is polyamorous. He has a main relationship with Yeojun.

~~**~~

MEET THE CHARACTERS

~~**~~

Park Jimin 

Stage Name: Helios

Stage Name: Helios

Age: 25

Career: Main Male Adult Actor and employee at Phoenix Academy &  a dancer at Eclipse, a Phoenix night club. 

Relationship: n/a

Family: Aunt Rosalina 

Short Bio: Jimin lost his parents due to a car accident when he was 15. Since then, he's been brought up by his aunt, his mother's sister, who wasn't quite ready for a teenager in her life. Jimin now lives away from home since his micro-celebrity aunt packed up the house to travel and has been working as an adult actor at Phoenix since he was 19. Although proud of his job and success, he does not tell his child-hood friends about his job, anxiously aware of the stigma surrounding the sex worker industry.

~~**~~

Kim Taehyung