chapter 122 Dushengmen's booth

Start from the beginning

How could Yang Lengxue's fourth-level ancient martial artist base be Ye Fan's opponent in the sixth-level Qi training, and Yang Lengxue was crushed by the coercion of both sides.

The two sides faced each other without saying a word, and only Yang Lengxue and Ye Fan stood facing each other to watch the battle. Although they could feel the tension between the two sides, they didn't know that the two sides had already turned on fire.

Ye Fan's expression was calm and relaxed, but Yang Lengxue's expression gradually became serious.

Mu Lianping pulled Ye Fan's sleeve, and said, "Ye Shao, let's go."

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Okay, let's go ."

Yang Ao watched Mu Lianping leave with Ye Fan, and said happily: "Sister, Mu Lianping left with someone. I think he is afraid of you. This rubbish, he dare to come out. I see him. The skill is not good, but his face is thick."

Yang Lengxue ignored Yang Ao, and walked into the room without a word with a sullen face.

Yang Ao looked at Yang Lengxue's reaction, and followed without any weirdness.

Yang Lengxue just walked into the room and vomited a big mouthful of blood, which shocked Yang Ao.

Yang Ao was surprised and puzzled and said: "Sister, what's wrong with you! Did that person use any conspiracy?" In Yang Ao's view, Yang Lengxue had beaten even the elders of the family and was invincible among his peers. Yes, Yang Lengxue vomited blood, and Yang Ao only felt that the other party had used some insidious means.

Yang Lengxue clenched her fists and said, "The person that Mu Lianping brought over is a master, and he is much stronger than me."

Yang Lengxue is a genius among the younger generation of the ancient martial family, who can see her in the eyes of her peers. Countlessly, Ye Fan was forced her to vomit blood with only coercion, and Yang Lengxue felt ashamed and humiliated.

Yang Ao said in disbelief: "No, how old is that guy! It looks like he's only in his early twenties. Could it be that he has undergone plastic surgery."

"Find someone to investigate his origins." Yang Lengxue said.

Yang Ao proud nodded and said: "OK, sister, I'll go."

......

Ye Fan looked at Mu lianPing full of gossip, curious and asked: "! What is your relationship with that woman ah"

Mu lianping gritted his teeth and said dryly: "She was my fiancée before, but she doesn't like me
and retiring ." Ye Fan patted Mu Lianping on the shoulder and said: "I used to have a fiancee too! I also retired. , The old ones don't go, and the new ones come! Look at Yunxi I'm looking for, isn't it good?"

Mu Lianping: "Well, Young Master Bai is very good, but I don't have the blessing of Ye Shao."

"Don't belittle yourself. That woman retires because she doesn't know the goods. It's impossible for you to find someone like Yunxi, but it shouldn't be difficult to find someone who is better than that woman." Ye Fan said.

Mu Lianping smiled and said, "Ye Shao, you exalt me ​​too much. My strength is indeed too far behind her. It's normal for her to look down on me." It's just that Yang Lengxue would be guilty of insulting him like that?

Ye Fan glanced at Mu Lianping and said, "Your aptitude is not worse than her. If it weren't for the wrong technique, you would have beaten her down."

"Ye Shao has won the prize, do I have that ability? "Mu Lianping said.

"Do you have a video of that woman fighting? If so, I can give you some pointers. There is a saying that if a man has a grudge, we must find the place back." Ye Fan said.