Klaus stared at the screaming brunette for a second, wondering what exactly it was about his brother that made every woman he cared about, care for him instead.

He then sped to the younger Salvatore and pinned him to a wall. "Now what am I gonna do with you?" 

Klaus stabbed Stefan as Tessa glared daggers at him. "Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead."

"He's only trying to help his brother," Katherine said as he removed the piece of wood from his chest. 

The second the stake left Stefan's body, Klaus felt someone stab him from behind. He turned his head to see Tessa looking at him with a smile.

"Do you feel that? It's scraping against your heart. The slightest little movement and you're dead. Temporarily, but yeah," she whispered in his ear. 

"Just give us the goddamn cure," Tessa groaned as she pulled the stake out of his body. 

He sped her and pinned her to the wall, his hand around her throat, but surprisingly he wasn't putting much pressure.

"Ho-," he snarled but what cut off by the brunette.

"Don't you dare lay another hand on Stefan. I may be human, but you don't want to make me angry, Niklaus," she snarled. 

Klaus let go of her without saying anything, he just stared at her with an unreadable look in his eyes. 

"The witches said you had a cure," Stefan said, still groaning. "Make me a deal. Just give me the cure and I'll do whatever you want."

"Trouble is," Klaus said pouring blood from a blood bag to a glass, "I don't know if you'd be any good to me the way you are now. You're just a shy of useless."

"Well, that's not a very good thing to say, wolfie," Tessa sassed out rolling her eyes.

Klaus crouched in front of Stefan, "I heard about this one vampire, crazy bloke always on and off the wagon for decades. When he was off, he was magnificent. 1917, he went into Monterey and wiped out an entire migrant village. A true ripper."

Klaus had made a deal with Stefan about taking him with him to make his hybrids in exchange for his blood for his brother. 

He had to strongly suppress the urge to use this opportunity and make Tessa come along as well. He knew taking away her choice, using her weakness - her love for her best friend was wrong and he couldn't do that to her. 

Katherine had sped to deliver the cure to Damon while Tessa had decided to take her time and walk home. All the supernatural drama made her want to take a break and leave town. Just for some time, to have some time to herself so she could focus on what she wanted. 

"Theresa Wright," a male voice said making her sigh and turn around. She really needed a break.

"What? And it's White. Wright is a weird name," she said rolling her eyes.

There were four men in suits, they had the same tattoos the Shadohunters she met the other day did. But they also had the circle rune on their neck making Tessa's breath hitch. Elijah had given her some books he found on Shadowhunters and she had read that the Circle members were a part of some army an evil rogue Shadowhunter named Valentine had formed.

"Valentine would be so pleased to meet you," one of them said, grinning at her evilly. 

"Valentine is going to be disappointed though," a voice she recognized as one of the Shadowhunters she had bumped into's voice. The Circle member groaned as the seraph blade, she recognized from the books and the one she held when the blonde boy threw at her, went through his body leaving his body limp.

An arrow hit the second man as the blonde fought with the third. "This is for my father," he gritted out before stabbing the last one. 

He turned to me and the brunette jumped from the tree he was probably hiding behind.

"You okay?" the blonde asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"What's your name?" The brunette asked as the duo walked towards her.

"Tessa," she reached out her hand.

"I'm Jace," the blonde said and then nodded towards the brunette, "This is Alec. We're-,"

"Shadowhunters. You mentioned that the first time we met. I'm one too right?"

"Yes, we believe so," Alec answered.

"Great," she sighed out. "Why did those Circle members want me?"

"I see you've done your research," Jace smiled. "I have no idea. Valentine is focused on finding the cup, why would he send Circle members for you?"

"We'll figure it out later. If Valentine wants you, we need to protect you. You need to come with us to New York," Alec said.

"Would I get runed and get to catch demons and stuff?" 

"Well, if you are a Shadowhunter, then yes."

"I'm in," she shrugged making them look at her in disbelief.

She was desperate to get out of the town. Just for some time. And if anything happened, she could just call Damon to kill the problem.

"You sure?"

"Yup," she said smiling at the pair.

She knew she was just walking into another supernatural drama, but she needed some time away, and Tessa White does not know how to stay away from trouble.