▹ System 0͎3͎༓

Start from the beginning

Answer..

"You do know the article isn't on my face right?"

"Yeah I do."

'Hell I had no fucking clue this character existed.'

He's a tall guy but a bit shorter than our gamer, his uniform which seems to be the male version of Asuka's fits him to a tea.
He has reddish dark-brown hair, a high nose, flawless skin, a sharp attractive jaw, and pink kissable lips which just made Beomgyu gulp faintly.
'Control yourself.'

"Um.." The guy leaned back as he stored his newspaper in hammerspace, feeling very apprehensive towards the taller but at the same time quite flustered by his general appearance. He didn't expect him to.. look like this.

"What's your name?"

"Kang Taehyun...."

"Choi Beomgyu." Peculiar how he introduced himself to him first while he had many chances to do it to Asuka but didn't.

His eyes have not been leaving Taehyun, Beomgyu is sort of frowning actually. He muttered the following as if he couldn't think straight, literally speaking. "..Fuck..why..?"

"Why you're weird?? I don't know." The guy went right by Asuka's side. Beomgyu's glaring eyes followed him there, checking the maroon-haired out from his chest to his face.

Taehyun nudged the one beside him. "Asuka... are you really sure this is the player?"

The girl nodded. "Yup."

"Wait y'all are actually aware we're in a game??"

She nodded.
Here's a bit of deeper context.
The current version of the game is a prototype and is still in a state of development so there might be errors. For this first special playthrough, characters aren't under a specific code (program instructions, being forced to act in a way that's been established in advance, soulless programmed robots.) instead they're like A.I in this prototype and have free will.

They have all been given a script of how the finished product of the game is supposed to be like. It's their choice to follow it or not. And everything that ends up happening during Beomgyu's playthrough (script changed or not) the future players of the finished product will experience the same things.
Basically the quality of the published game depends on Beomgyu's and everyone's actions.

After all this was explained to Beomgyu, he still kept his stoic attitude on. "Cool. Let's not follow the script like we're some helpless puppies."