Chapter 15

Derek's POV:
We left the school and walked to my car, I slid open the loft door and let Mia walk in first as I went behind her closing the door, I looked around the room with my eyes as I normally do. "Are you hungry" I asked going to the kitchen area. "Always" she said looking at me with that look in her eyes. "I could make us lasagna" I told her leaning on the counter. "I didn't know you could cook" she said getting closer and putting her hands on my chest. "Don't get carried away it's frozen" I told her laughing so did she. We started kissing I lifted her up onto the counter, she got my shirt and I got hers.

Mia's POV:
"Sorry but I have to stop you there" Peter said sitting on the stairs. Derek stood in front of me. "What are you doing here" Derek asked. " I need her help" Peter said looking at me. "No" Derek said getting closer to me. "What did u want" I asked watching and listening to him carefully. "I need you to find something for me" he asked standing and walking down the spiral stairs case. "Right now" I asked. "No I will come back later when you have your lasagna" he said rolling his eyes. After Peter left Derek turned to me and put his hands on ether side of me. "You don't have to help him with anything" he said in a soft tone. "I know my limits" I said putting my arms around his neck. He leaned in and we starting making out again....

"Did you want me to pick you up after class" Derek asked taking off his sunglasses to look at me. "Hi Derek" this blonde girl showed up at his window out of no where. "Erica" he said with a sigh. "Erica?" I said looking at him. "I'm apart of Derek's pack" she said with a smile. "Oh right your the bitch that Derek had to try and kill my brother" I said, her smile soon changed to pissed off. "Yes you can pick me up I have a class to teach" I said leaning in and kissing Derek putting my hand on his thigh and moving it up slowly and smiled. Once I got out of the car Erica was stood in front of me. "I don't have time for this" I said and started to walk away from her, she grabbed my arm. "Honey you don't want to fight me" I said showing her my red eyes. She let go shocked by my eyes.

This was my third class of the day, Scott was in my class. As I was writing notes on the chalk board I had this strange feeling a really bad one. "Scott" I said I a really low whisper, I turned my head enough to see if he was looking which he was. "Something isn't right" I whispered again. I looked out the window to the parking lot there was two cars on fire, mine was one. "Everyone get down" I yelled. I went to the closet student to cover her, the windows soon broke with a blast of heat through the room. I looked over at Scott who was covering Kira, he nodded his head and I nodded back. Isaac had Allison, Stiles had Lydia.

Everyone was ok a few students got cut by the glass but was fine. "I have a strong feeling who that was" I told Scott taking the piece of glass out of my side. "That couldn't have been dad and the brothers left town" Scott said as Stiles came over. Then sheriff Stalinski came in and looked right at me. "Mia, was that your car" he asked walking over. "Yes" I told him. "The fire started with ur car and went to the next, the fire was set with gas" he told us, I looked at Scott. "Any idea who would have done that" he asked concerned. "My father, we haven't been getting along lately for certain reason" I said taking out my claws making sure no one seen. "I'll look into it" he said and left the room. Derek walked in with a panicked look on his face until he seen me. "Are you ok" he asked putting his hand on my arm. "Ya I'm fine, I need to heal I have a piece of glass in my side I can't take it out here it's to big" I told him moving my sweater which was covering the glass. "Ok let's go I'll bring you back to my place" he said and went to leave. "I can't leave I still have class and that would look very suspicious to some" I told him looking towards Allison's father and grandfather who were standing next to her.