Chapter 3 - The Bite

Derek parked his Camaro just before the cliff looking over Beacon Hills. I could tell he was watching me as I sat there looking out at all the lights. "What does Scott think about this" Derek asked making me look at him.

"He doesn't know and it's not his business to know" I told Derek. He was looking into my eyes.

"This is really what u want, I will do it if u really want me too" Derek said taking my hand.

Derek was the only one I really trusted in this town besides my brother and mom. There was a full moon tomorrow night I had less then 24 hours and I would be like my brother glowing golden yellow eyes. I looked down at his lips then back at his eyes and leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back pushing against me and pulling away but leaving his forehead on mine.

"Yes I want u to do it, I want this just as much as I want u" I said putting my hand on his cheek.

He kissed me with passion that I never felt before. What did this me mean, were we actually getting serious. He started to pull me over onto his lap never breaking our kiss. His hands went up my back under my shirt giving me chills. I let go of his shoulders to take off my shirt, Derek did the same. My hands went down his chest feeling his abs. His breath was doing down my neck as he kissed down my neck. I took off my bra as he pulled me closer with zero space between us.

This was it, this is when I become a werewolf. Derek put his head next to my waist and kissed where he soon wrapped his jaw around biting into my skin making me hold extremely tight onto his shoulders and letting out a small scream. I opened my eyes to see Derek's red ones.

"I want to go home" I said moving to sit back in the passenger seat and put my clothes back on.

"Yes anything" Derek said as he did the same and soon started to drive.

The car ride was silent. I wasn't sure what to think, mostly trying to avoid the pain coming from my side. Once we got to my house I looked over at Derek and asked him to come inside. We both walked upstairs to my room.

"Would you stay the night" I asked looking up at him with my hands on his chest.

"Scott and ur mom, they could find us" he said leaning his head down on mine so our foreheads were touching.

"Please" I begged.

"What if they find us" he asked.

"They will have to deal with it" I said putting my hands on his cheeks and kissing him.

He soon picked me up and brought me to the bed. When I hit the bed I was soon reminded of the huge bite mark on my side. I jolted and broke mine and Derek's kiss. "Let me clean that up" Derek said going to the bathroom and getting rubbing alcohol and bandages.

"I take it you have done this before" I said taking off my shirt to reveal the bite mark.

"Many times yes, I mean for myself not other women" he said putting some alcohol on the cotton ball. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

He held out my hand for me to hold onto I grabbed it and started to squeeze even tho he hadn't started yet. The pain was almost back breaking I felt from the alcohol cleaning the bite. Once he finally finished with the alcohol he put a large piece of cotton over the bite and then added tap to keep it in place.

Both of us got onto my bed, I was under the covers and Derek stayed over the covers just in case my brother or mom walked in. Which I hope they won't not yet not until I heal.

"Derek" I said looking up at him from my pillow.

"Ya" he said then moved down to my level of eye view.

"If my body rejects the bite, don't tell Scott that u did this, I don't want him to hate you. I know he's going to need you later in life" I told Derek as he took my hand.

"How about we don't think about that right now" he said and leaned in to kiss me.

"What are we" I blurted out.

"What do you want us to be" he said still very close to my lips.

"Whatever you want us to be" I told him.

"I want you to be mine forever" he said smiling, making me smile.

His smile takes me to another planet and everything about him. He leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back. Our kiss got very passionate. I pulled at his shirt for him to get closer. "They aren't home" I whispered. He nodded against my forehead, his pants and shirt soon hit the floor and he was under the sheets with me.

"How are we gonna keep this from Scott" I asked.

"Let him find out on his own, we will just have to stay low for a while" he said putting his hand on my waist.

"How am I gonna explain to him where I have been, what if he needs me on full moon nights I won't be able to help since I will be changing myself and what......" Derek cut me off by kissing me.

"You will tell him this" he said getting onto of me and kissed down my neck with pure lust. He soon got to my shirt and ripped it in the front for me to take it off and I did and my bra.

Both of us were now naked. Derek sat up to look at me. His hands went down from my cheeks to my chest down my stomach and up my sides. "Your so beautiful" he said and leaned back down to make out with me.......