Chapter 14 - Teacher

Mia's POV:
"Scott let's go it's time for school" I said banging on his door, my new job now since I have been here while my mom works night shifts. He didn't answer so I opened the door, he was still sleeping. There was a glass of water on his night table. I focused and got it to hover over his head and slowly let some water fall over him waking him up. "I can't be late" I added as I walked down the hall. Scott's now new principal Allison's grandfather asked me to fill in for a few English classes, he claimed to be looking over old records and noticed that I had a "passion" for English literature. My guess he found out I was in town.

"Ms. McCall I really do appreciate you doing this for the school, English is a very important subject in my eye" Mr. Argent said as he welcomed me into his office, then sitting at his desk. "As you said I have a passion for English" I said with a smile as I sat across from him. His office smelt to new like it's always cleaned almost burning my nose. "Remind me again your Scott McCalls sister" he asked leaning closer. "Don't worry I'm not what your family looks for" I said making the pencil holder rise off the desk and slamming it back down. "Everything you need will be on your desk" he said standing, then I did. As I was walking to the door he spoke. "Don't make me regret this" I stopped and looked over my shoulder. "Don't worry about me" I said and left his office.

The school was still the same but different to me, mostly just the paint change on the lockers. As I walked down the hall to my classroom I passed my old locker. A girl had my locker, she looked a lot like me but different in all the right ways. Scott was the first in my class. "Just because I'm ur sister doesn't mean u have to be here first" I said back on to him writing my name on the board. "What did Argent say" he asked with an unimpressed look on his face. "I told him I wasn't what he was looking for if u catch my drift" I told him as I turned around to open a book. Other students started to walk in Scott sat normal in his chair. The whole "gang" was here in my class. Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Isaac, Kira, Malia and Allison sat next to Scott. Seeing them all made me miss Derek just a little but I shook it off and started the lesson.

After my last class Derek snuck in as the crowed left the room. "An apple for my favourite teacher" he said laying the apple on the desk. "Thank u" I said smiling at him. "Are u ready" he asked walking around my desk. "Ready for what" I asked. "To tutor me" he said smiling and pulled me towards him by the belt loops on my jeans. He went in for a kiss but I  leaned away. "I have to give Scott my keys" I said bitting my lip looking at him as I walked out, he soon then followed.

Scott was with his friends he turned toward me before I could say his name...my scent. "Can u take my car home please" I asked giving him my keys. "Sure" he said taking them. There was girls giggling and talking about how good looking Derek was. "Don't" Derek whispered and grabbed my arm. "Good luck with her" Isaac said standing next to Derek and looked at him with a smirk. "I hope u know ur kind of quit is not quit to Scott and I so by all means do your thing but actually be quit" Isaac said still looking at Derek. "Isaac that is ur teacher ur talking to" Stiles said making a few of us giggle. "No she's not she is one of us" he said showing his eyes. "For sure" I said showing my glowing reds. "You are all well protected here" Derek said putting his hand on my side.