19

I woke up the next morning with a huge headache, I sat up and rubbed my head and my vision came fully into focus. I looked at the clock on my bedside table, 10:01 am, my door opened and Isla walked in "I see you're hungover too," she laughed. "Yup just one of the many perks of Blaise convincing me to go to a party," I replied, "Yeah you got really drunk like reallly drunk," she told me, "Do you even remember last night at all?" she questioned. "Of course I do, I remember taking shots, and dancing, and playing spin the bottle, and dancing more, and then... OH SHIT, I punched Jet in the face!" I said in disbelief, Isla laughed yep that was the best part of the night hands down, Oh yeah Merry Christmas y/n," Isla handed me a small square box with a ribbon around it. I opened the box and there was a snake necklace "Isla thank you I love it,"

*You can imagine it to look something like this*

*or you can imagine something else*

I hugged her then pulled a box out from a drawer of my bedside table, I gave it to her and she opened it, she gasped, it was a gold ring (you can imagine it to look like whatever you want) she put it on and thanked me. We both went downstairs to the living room where the Christmas tree was and where the house elves were serving Blaise, Pansy and Draco breakfast. "Where's Mattheo?" I asked them as we walked in, "I think he's talking to his dad about something," Draco responded, I shrugged and replied with "Ok," then we all ate breakfast and opened presents.

about 2 hours later Blaise and Pansy left to go spend time with their families, Draco went with Blaise since he wouldn't have anything to do here anyway. Isla and I went back to her room and just talked for a couple hours about last night and our tasks and whatnot. It was around 5:00 pm so I left and told Isla I'd come back later, I went to my room and got Mattheo's present then went to his room and knocked on the door, there was no answer so I just went in and waited for him. I only waited for about 15 minutes when he came in.

"Hey y/n, I didn't think you'd be in here," he laughed and closed the door behind him, "Well I had to give you your present," I pulled out the box and gave it to him, He smiled, "I have a gift for you too," he walked over to his dresser and pulled a box out of the top drawer. He gave it to me, I told him to open his first so he did. he smiled as he picked up his ring and gave me mine.

"I love them," he said, then told me to open mine, I gasped as I opened the lid of the box

I kissed Mattheo then picked up the gold dagger, "You are the best boyfriend," he smirked and I handed him his matching dagger, "I knew you'd like it," he told me with confidence

I kissed Mattheo then picked up the gold dagger, "You are the best boyfriend," he smirked and I handed him his matching dagger, "I knew you'd like it," he told me with confidence. "Okay I'm going to go put it in my bedroom," I told him then quickly apperated there and back. "Thank you, Mattheo that was the best present you could have given me," I kissed him and things escalated from there and soon we were taking clothes off, he kissed in between my thighs then up to my private, he slowly pushed one finger into it and then two making me bite my lip as I tried not to moan, he went faster pushing his fingers in and out, and then added three. I couldn't resist it so I let a loud moan, he smirked "If that's how it's going to be," he put a silencing and locking charm on the door then continued to finger me, my breathing got heavier as he went faster, he stopped and took his trousers and boxers off, and he slid it in me. 

I threw my head back and grabbed the sheets of his bed tightly. He put his hand around my throat, "You like that?" he smirked I nodded, "Use your words, Darling," he replied, "Yes- Mattheo," I said faintly. "That's what I thought," he said and started going faster and faster, I moaned louder with every thrust until we both came. My legs were shaking when he stopped and I fell when I tried to stand, he laughed and helped me up, "I told Isla I would meet her after I gave you your present," I told him, "Well you better hurry, she might get suspicious," he smirked then kissed me passionately before I left," I left his room and smiled to myself, this is the man I'm going to marry. 

I went to Isla's room and spent the rest of the night there. I told her about the present he gave me and what I gave him and she couldn't help but smile, "You guys are literally perfect for each other," she laughed, "How?" I smiled, "well first you guys are literally the boy and girl versions of each other since you're both cold-hearted bitches," I punched her in the arm, "Hey you know it's true," she laughed, "yeah I guess so," I said then let out a laugh, we talked more about it. The whole night we just talked about boys which was pretty fun, we stayed up until 2 am then decided to go to bed.