17

The next morning I woke up in Mattheos arms, it was so nice and warm and comforting. I rubbed my sore tired eyes and looked at the clock, 5:13. Holy Merlin why do I always wake up so early, I closed my eyes and fell back asleep.

This time I was awakened by Mattheo, he kissed my forehead and I sleepily looked up at him. I was still in his arms, he laughed, "Good morning beautiful," we kissed then I snuggled up in his chest. This was a side I have never seen of him, he seemed so... happy I want to say. Whatever it was I liked it, he wasn't as tough on the inside as he let everyone think, maybe he had never loved someone like this? No, he has probably loved lots of people before me. "Mattheo," I said, "Yes darling?" he asked, "Thank you for being here, it really means a lot to me," I finished. he waited a couple moments to reply, "Of course y/n, anything," he smiled at me. "I gotta go now," he got up and walked to the door, "Mattheo will you eat breakfast with me when you're done?" he smiled, "I'd love to darling," he closed the door and silence rang throughout the room. I smiled to myself then got up and got dressed.

I put on a pair of jeans and a baggy t-shirt then threw my long hair into a messy bun and went to Isla's room. She was already awake and was reading a book. She looked up at me as I walked in with a small smile on my face, "Someone looks happy," she said with a smile, "Don't tell me it's that boy again," she laughed. I waved away her comment, "Maybe it is," I said my smile growing bigger thinking about him. "tell me everything!" she said excitedly, "Well there's not much to tell, we just kinda held each other in our arms and fell asleep together," I was still smiling. "Oooo who would've thought that Mr.Riddle has a soft side," she laughed, "Oh shut it, anyways once he's done whatever it is he's doing we're going to eat breakfast together," Isla raised her eyebrow at me, "y/n you literally do that every day what's so different about today?" She said in a sarcastic tone, "I don't know, it can be a special Christmas Eve breakfast," I laughed and so did Isla.

-1 hour later-

I waited outside of the meeting room for about 5 minutes and Mattheo finally came out, "Hello darling, ready for breakfast," he said when he saw me, "Yes Mattheo let's go," I laughed. We got to the dining room we were the first ones there, we sat down then Isla and Pansy came in. We talked for a bit then Draco and Blaise came in, we all started eating, "Hey wanna all go to a Christmas Eve party?" Blaise said, "Bet," Isla said, "Yeah I'm down," Pansy added, "Same," I said last, "Mattheo you in?" I asked, "Sure I guess," he said. "Fuck yeah," Blaise said in celebration. we all talked about the party for half an hour and finished our breakfast, "Anyways I should go, my father is expecting me for most of the afternoon", Mattheo said getting up, "Okay the party starts at 7:00 pm," Blaise told him. We all talked for a bit longer then Isla, Pansy and I went to my room to decide what to wear for the party.

*Here's some outfit inspo if you want <3*

*Or imagine anything else you'd like*

Isla decided she wanted to wear a short green dress and Pansy went with a short dark blue dress then we all did our makeup and hair. There was 15 minutes until the party started and Pansy, Isla and I were all ready so we went downstairs. The boys were already waiting for us, and as we walked down the stairs their mouths dropped, we got closer and Mattheo looked me up and down and smirked. "Okay everyone ready?" Blaise asked, we all nodded then we apparated to the party.