fourteen

Selena's POV:

I was in my room, looking at myself in the mirror. I wore a tank top with jean shorts with my bikini being underneath. I let my hair down with its natural curl and applied some makeup on, popping my dark brown eyes. I got nervous when I started thinking about the party. But I'm sure I'm going to have fun with Shay, Tanner and Justin. I hadn't been to a party in while.

"Selena, Justin's here," my mom says yelling from downstairs. I instantly smile.

"I'm coming," I shout back as I head my way downstairs. I walk down the steps and Justin standing there with his hands in his pockets. He looked really good. He wasn't even trying and he just looked so good. He tilts his head up and his orbs connect with mine. He smile and I finally reach the last step, holding onto the railing very carefully.

"Hey Justin," I beam giving him a warm hug.

"Hey. You look hot, Selena," he wraps his strong arms around my waist.

I rest my head on his shoulder. "Thank you." I blushed slightly. "You cleaned up very nicely as well, I'm impressed." Still holding each other, I face him and hold his arms. He continues to hold me by the waist.

He takes my hand and asks me he if I was ready to go. I respond with a nod and a smile saying a simple yes and we make our way out of my house.

He opened the passenger's door and I hoped inside saying that he was such a gentleman. He smirks and confidently says that he knew that. I laugh.

He gets into his seat, starts the car and we were off to Tanner's house.

His house wasn't far so it didn't take any time to get there. Parking on the side of the street, Justin turns off the ignition. Tanner's house was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't wait to go inside.

Justin and I get out of the car and head towards the front door where we walk in, seeing a bunch of people dancing, drinking and making out alongside the walls. The music was so loud; it was making the place vibrate. We go out in the backyard and a few people we're in the pool.

"Let's go find Shay and Tanner," I yell at him through the loud music. Justin nods and I take his hand, leading him through the huge crowd. We finally find them sitting together on one of the couches, whispering in each other's ears.

We greet them and sit with them. We talk for a while until the boys get up to get us some drinks. We all dance, drank and just had a really good time. All the stress that I had been feeling had disappeared.

The next hour and a half, I had drunk over four drinks and I was starting to get a little tipsy. Since I hadn't partied in such a long time, I was light headed.

Cuddling on the couch with Justin, I reach for my drink on the coffee table.

"Don't you think you'd had enough," he chuckles with his arm around my shoulders. He looks at me with a cheeky smile.

"No," I say giggling. Justin shakes his head and laughs. "I'm fine." I slur.

"Just take it easy, alright?" He tells me softly.

"No promises." I stick my tongue out at him.

Hearing a huge crowd roar in the kitchen, I get up and drag Justin with me. When we get there, a familiar face walks in. I didn't want him to be here. My mood changed instantly.

"What the hell are you doing here Alex? Stop following me god dammit." I spat as everyone stops and stares at us.

"I came to apologize," he says, getting close to me but I push him away.

"Save it, Alex! I don't want to hear it." I tell him, trying to hold myself together. "I'm tired of fighting with you. I need a break. We need a break!"

"Please Selena, I want to make things right," he pleads, approaching me once again but Justin takes a stand in front of me and glares.

"Listen to what she said. Get out!" Justin says pushing Alex. "You weren't invited."

"Acting tough there Bieber," Alex smirks. "You know, you humiliated me once and that's the last time you'll ever do that--"

"Just get out if here before I beat your ass," Justin barks.

"Oh, I'm so scared," Alex laughs, mocking Justin.

"You should be," Justin says, taking a swing at Alex. He punches him right in the jaw making Alex fall straight to the ground. Justin jumps on him and they start punching each other.

"Both of you stop!" I yell trying to break them apart. Ignoring my selfish boyfriend, I grab Justin by the hand and quickly make my way upstairs with him. Opening a random door, I pull Justin in with me and settle him on the bed. I noticed his nose was bleeding and look slightly drowsy by the whole situation.

Trying to keep himself together, I find tissues on a desk and hand it over to him. He thanks me and holds the tissue against his nostrils.

"Thanks for standing up for me, you know you didn't need to do that." I caress his cheek as I sat beside him. He smiled slightly and moved his sights to connect with my eyes.

"You realize you have a shitty boyfriend right? He didn't seem like he was going to take no as an answer. I had to do something." He chuckles. "But he sure knows how to punch."

I giggle, "Thanks again." I beam. "Are you okay, though?" I ask with concern. "He got you really bad in the nose..." I trail.

"Yeah, I'm going to be fine. Don't worry about me." He smiles lightly.

"Okay, good," I lean over to him and kiss his cheek gently. I then feel his hand on my leg which gives me shivers. I face him again and our eyes lock.

He takes the napkin off his nose. I look down at his plump lips and I was so tempted. I know he was too. I look back up and he was already looking at me.

With our noses practically touching, I could the electricity between us. It was strong. Our chemistry was strong.

But I had never realized it before. Was it the alcohol?

I instantly wrap one arm around his neck, tangling my fingers his hair and with the other, I hold onto his bicep. He looks at me with a twinkle in his eyes, making me melt inside. His touch made me feel chills down my spine.

He slowly purses his lips into a smile and pulls me closer to him. He leans forward, feeling his forehead against mine. I smile lightly and blush as I look down.

I run my hand along his chest and look up into his eyes. The next thing I knew, I felt his lips press gently against mine. I quickly kiss back as his tongue run along my bottom lip, entering my mouth. I didn't stop.

Sparks run through me.

Sparks run through me. He kisses me slowly; his hand makes its way up to my cheek and caressed it softly. His lips were so soft and urged onto mine, I could stop myself.

Alex was lost from my mind and so was everyone else at this party. It was only Justin and I. That's how I felt.

He flips us on the bed and hovers over me as I placed my head on the bed in pleasure. He leaves long kisses down my neck as I run my hands through his hair which he must have liked since I felt him smile against my skin.

He then finally reaches my sweet spot, doing the most amazing things with his mouth. He made me feel so alive. Even though it was wrong to do this to Alex, it felt so right.

His hands get lower, down to my pants where he plays with the top of them. I feel his heart beating fast, faster than ever. My body felt amazing, wherever his hands or mouth went, he did so good. He made me feel things I had never felt with anyone else.