Chapter-1 Yours, Ziva

Start from the beginning

"Yup, Do you wanna take any guesses?" Ziva said, challenging Mahi.

"Huh??? No, tell me...."

"No, I ain't going this easy on you, you will see it tomorrow and now I don't have time to sit on your lap and joke around with you...."

Saying this, Ziva climbed down her father's lap and rushed down to the living room. Mahi looked at his retreating munchkin

"Ziva dhyaan se Jaana....lag jayegi," Mahi shouted, out of concern, for his shapeshifting monkey daughter.

"Yeah, dad, I am not a five-year-old.." Ziva shouted back

"Yes, baby, you are a five-year-old," Mahi said, stating the fact.

"Yeah, whatever, I know you suck at maths," Ziva said, teasing her father.

"Accha Ji bataun Abhii," saying this, Mahi climbed down the bed and rushed behind to catch his giggling daughter...

Mahi picked his daughter in the air and twirled her around laughing their guts out. He started tickling his daughter. He felt so content with his princess, he was glad to see her smiling, and that was enough to keep Mahi away from all the sad memories. It was enough for him to be happy just by seeing her smile...

"Mahi, Ziva, come, have your breakfast now, guys, it's already late, and I have lots of preparations to do."

"Papa, the Hitler is shouting again, abh agar nhi gaye na toh woh hume kaccha chaba jayegi...."Ziva whispered in Mahi's ear in her broken Hindi.

"Shhh, you shouldn't say such things about her. She is your-"

"Mahhhhiii, zivu.
Where are you both?????"

"Yeah, okay, I agree with you she is a Hitler...."mahii said, chuckling

"Now, let's go, dad.....I am hungry .".

"Aww, my baby is hungry..."

"Yesssss Mahhhiii, I am hungry..".Ziva shouted in her overflowing cuteness.

"Let's go, then."

Mahi and Ziva greeted Sanyu aka Sanyukta Randhir Agnihotri with a good morning. She was Ziva's beloved Masi and Mahi 's soul sister. If someone said anything to Mahi, believe me, you wouldn't like to encounter Sanyukta Randhir Agnihotri.

"Accha Sanyu, when is Randhir coming back from his business tour?" Mahi asked.

"That Idiot will come after two months, ughhh, I just so hate him. Such a dipstick. Got me pregnant and left me alone in this time, such an irresponsible and idiotic jerk, Mahi when he comes back tell him to not come near me." Sanyu chipped angrily

"Someone is in a bad mood, daddy, "Ziva chipped with a masked straight face.

This was the daily scene of Mahi's household, Ziva and Sanyukta fighting over Ron, one against him and one with him.

Just for information, Randhir Agnihotri, aka Ron, CEO of his successful multimillion company, had loads of work to do but was dead scared of his wife.

"Hey Sanyu, don't say anything about my Ron, he so handsome, and he treats me like his princess, "Ziva said, defending his Ron; after all, ron was her first crush..... An dear lord!!! This five-year-old had lots of infatuations at this age.

"Ziva, you don't take his side; I know it's your crush for him speaking...."

"So when you know about my crush, then why do you speak badly about my Ron."Ziva counter attacked...

"Your Ron?, Snyukta flared her nose at Ziva, as she burned in jealousy. Only she knew, how those hormones got the better of her.

"Yeah? Did I say something wrong...dad bolo na.."Ziva teased.