Ep 16---Choice

"He changed so fast."kaia cried on his shoulder.Jimin patted her.
"You shouldn't have been that much serious Kaia.He is like that.He is never serious about girls"Kaia couldn't believe all of this was for nothing.Jimin continued,

"And you shouldn't cry like this."
Kaia looked at the mirror ,crying.
"I know,I try to be as strong as I can.But it is so difficult to see him with someone else."
Jimin patted her shoulder."No worries.Forget it and let us have icecream."

Jimin took Kaia to the canteen.He asked.
"Kaia.which flavour would you have?"
"Ummmm... strawberry."Said kaia.
Jimin ordered to the waiter."One strawberry and one chocolate mint icecream."
Kaia was surprised,

"CHOCOLATE MINT??ewwwww"
Jimin was confused,"why?what is wrong with that.It is the best flavour."
Kaia laughed."But it tastes like toothpaste."

"C'mon don't insult my icecream like that."
They both laughed.Jimin tried not to indulge the topic of Taehyung because that would make her sad.They both had their desired icecreams.
_______________________________________________
Next day
Lisa met Jungkook in the morning.
"Lisa!How are you feeling now."
Lisa smiled brightly,"I am good,Kookie.Thanks"

"Why do you look so much happy?"
"All misunderstandings between me and Suga Oppa got cleared Plus dad's business problem have got sorted now.And he is healing rapidly.Everyone is so happy."

Jungkook sighed,"Fine then.Good to see all of you happy"He smiled and then he looked very serious.Lisa asked,"But what happened to you? Aren't you happy?"

"Not at all.Everything sucks here.And don't ask me how my yesterday went without my girlfriend."

Lisa smiled,"You missed me so soon.C'mon.It hasn't been even a week

Jk's pov:For you it hasn't been even a week and for me,it has been months and months,Since the day I stepped upon your notebook and the typical face that you made.
  He smiled at himself.Lisa was confused.

"Hey Kookie!So tell me what do you want to do?"She said in a cute pervy style.
Jungkook laughed."let us get out of here.first."He held Lisa's wrist.

"Well!that is not possible jungkook.I have to attend all the lectures."

Jungkook got irritated.
During classes:
Kaia looked at Lisa,"You didn't explain why did you date the one you used to hate the most."She said seriously which as Lisa blushed.

"It is just...he is not that bad actually."
Kaia held Lisa's hand.
"Lisa!People present here aren't like they look.I suggest you to never trust him.Dont forget what Taehyung did to me.I don't want same to happen with you.

Lisa looked at kaia,"Taehyung is like that doesn't mean his friend is also like him.And yeah.I know Jungkook enough."She smiled but kaia didn't looked satisfied.
_____________________________________________
At Manoban Corporation.
Mr Manoban was sitting on his chair and his son Suga was standing besides him and they  looked at the front door as the CEO of Oh Enterprises appeared.

He had his manager with him.He was tall,had dark black eyebrows and hair.He had that typical cold face.Mr Manoban's secretory made him sit.

Mr Manoban forwarded hands towards him and they shook hands with each other.
He introduced himself,"I am Nam- jung Manoban the CEO of this company."

"I am oh Sehun.Nice to meet you!"He said with his heavy hoarse sound.

"Nice to meet you too.Mr Sehun.Thankyou for the collaboration and we promise we won't disappoint you."Mr Manoban said.
Sehun's Pov:I won't let you disappoint me.Mr Manoban.