MEK 7

"Jiminie! Look!" Jungkook says as he held something in his hand

"Jiminie! Look!" Jungkook says as he held something in his hand. Jimin looked at what the other was trying to show, frowning. Jungkook used both his hands and caressed this ball Jimin had bought him after he stared at it for such a long time in the store.
"It glow!" Jungkook says and gave it to Jimin. The other frowned, staring at the ball before putting it under the coffee table and he saw how it glowed.
"Did you do something to it?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded.
"Yesh! Me make it glow" Jungkook says, smiling widely. Jimin chuckles, ruffling the other's hair.
"That's good... Do you want to eat something?" Jimin asks, raising his brow.

"Yesh! Anything, want!" Jungkook says and Jimin nodded, walking to the kitchen. Jungkook is left there, the TV is on. He looked around and found the thing he's looking for. He changed the channels, coming across some romantic movie. He stopped at it and stared as the main characters kissed. Jungkook gasps, smiling, he wanted to do that with Jimin too. His little antennas appeared and it stood straight, meaning he's interested. He giggles and changed the channels again until Jimin arrived, putting down the snacks he had made.

"Oh, what are you watching, Koo?" Jimin asks and Jungkook giggles, pointing at the TV before he leaned towards the other. Jimin is shocked at the sudden action. Jungkook smiled at him as he stared at his eyes.
"Jiminie?" Jungkook says and Jimin hummed, gulping.
"Love Kookie?" He asks and Jimin chuckles, nodding.
"Yes, I love you, Kookie" Jimin says.
"Friends?" Jungkook asks and Jimin nodded, even though he wanted it to be something more. Jungkook giggles, putting his hands on Jimin's neck and let his antennas glow. But what Jimin didn't expect was a pair of lips connecting with his. Jungkook just kissed him.