0030

-third-person's pov-

"Sunoo-yah," she looked up to meet his eyes and he hummed as a response while caressing her soft hairs.

The two were on Sunoo's bed and cuddling while Sera rested her head on his chest.

"do you hate me?" she was sincerely asking this question, and also, she was really curious of what her love would say.

"I love you okay? i will always love you." Sunoo cupped her face and gave a peck before tugging her in his embrace again.

"my answer will always be yes no matter how many times you ask me." He said. A smile of relief formed in her face and she hugged him more tight.

She was really scared, scared of how she would live if Sunoo suddenly starts unloving her because of what happened in the past.

She really do love him, like, a lot. And she was scared of being left alone.

"will you stay with me for eternal?" asked Sera.

"yes Mrs. Kim" her eyes widened. Did she heard it right?

"what did you just called me???"

"you'll be Kim Sera anyways so-"

"I don't want to change my last name" he shrugged but was cut off by Sera who was just teasing him which made him whine. Again.

"we are not talking anymore. I don't know you. Go away." He faced the other side of the bed with his hands folded.

Sera quietly chuckled because he was being too cute when he gets angry and sulks.

"ddeonu. Yah ddeonu." She back hugged him but he didn't responded and covered his face with a pillow.

She pouted and suddenly got up and hovered on top of him. Sunoo removed the pillow and faced her. Their faces were like 5 cm close-

He was about to kiss her but she rolled and landed on the other side of the bed where he was facing before.

He looked at her and scoffed.

"stupid" he muttered before hugging her and she just chuckled at him.

-

-sera's pov-

I woke up by the sunlight hitting my eyes. I saw that Sunoo already got up before me cause there were no one besides me.

"Kim Sun-" I was cut off by a notification popping up from my phone.

'9:00pm, wanna hang out with me? You can bring Sunghoon and Yeji too(; I'll show you something, special. Gangnam, ildo-167, under construction building no.09. I bet you'll love it, especially Sunghoon(;'

–yours' sincerely,
Dad'

"what is this-" her eyes widened and the door suddenly opened, revealing Sunghoon and Yeji with their phones in their hands.

"Sera" "eonnie"

I want to end this asap