0009

-the next day--third-person's pov-

-the next day-
-third-person's pov-

They were all eating breakfast in one table which felt a little weird for Sera. Like, she's living in a house full of boys and she's the only girl.

She wished that her sister could come here fast.

She was drinking her mango juice when Jungwon started the conversation,"Uh last night what happened between you too? " She chocked on it and almost died.

Luckily Sunghoon was sitting near her and patted her back.

"Nothing" They both said in unison. Sunoo and Sera.

"Yah only you two were at home alone and how comes nothing happened? " Heeseung wiggled his eyebrows which earned a smack from Sunghoon.

"Why do you act like you want something to happen? " Sunoo said Furrowing.

"It's not that—" Heeseung was cut off by Sera this time.

"Just eat your food dumbass. "

"Yah btw Kim Sunoo, didn't you fall for this pretty face of her? " Sunghoon held out his hands and put in on the air in front of Sera's face.

"Heol why would i? She should be the one who'll fall for my handsome yet ethereal face."

"As if i would"

"Oh Jake, where did you kept my phone? "

"It was on Sunoo's drawer. I saw him kept there "

"What? He? Yah how come you say that you didn't know yesterday? "

"Did i? "

"YOU CLEARLY DID. I CAPTURED YOU IN 4K."

"Im so done with you" She stood up from her place and went towards the sink for placing her dishes.

"Yah Park Sunghoon hurry up. Or I'm leaving you alone. " She folded her arms and said.

"As if"

She went to Sunoo's room to take her phone but when she tried to open it, it was locked and asking for a passcode. "Yah Kim Sunoo what is the passcode? "She shouted.

Instead of talking from afar, he came and unlocked. She watched him pressing the numbers and said in a low tone, "2403"

"Yah why did you peeked? " He said and opened the door.

"I saw it" She smiled like she's mocking him but she really did. She went to his table and opened the drawer to see her phone lying peacefully.

"I missed you! " She squealed and hugged her phone. Whilst Sunoo was looking at her in an 'r-u-serious? ' face.