0014

-third person's pov-

It became a usual routine for them to go to school now. Getting up, going to school— never mind, there's no need to write the whole thing so pass on.

You might be thinking, 'why is the time skipping so fast? ' yes because the author is lazy.

It was past 5 when Sera was eating a chocolate ice cream, sitting on the dining table. Niki was sitting opposite of her, he was busy playing games.

"Yah!!" Jungwon showed up from behind which startled her.

"You scared me! " said Sera, jumping out from the chair.

Jungwon just laughed at her. "Want some? " She handed a spoonful of the ice cream to which Jungwon could not resist but just nod with his mouth open.

"Aww it's so tasty! Give me more! " Jungwon squealed and Sera just smiled at his cuteness.

She kept on feeding him and she ate too. While on the other hand, somebody's notifications kept on popping up one after the other.

It turned out to be Niki's, "YAH KIM SUNOO! STOP SENDING ME MESSAGES! IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MY GaME!!! " He shouted with his voice cracking up.

But the notifications were not stopping so he could do nothing but end his game and open his dm.

"Yah Niki! "

"Tell them to stop! "

"Why are they flirting!? "

"Why are they eating on the same spoon!? "

"This is an indirect kiss!! "

"Tell them that i can see them through the cctv camera! "

"Jungwon hyung" Niki sighed and showed his phone to Jungwon which he let out a loud laugh.

"Yah! Why the fuck are you showing that to him! "

"YAH NIKI! "

Jungwon being the annoying little sheep, waved at the camera and made some funny faces at him. Sera was there, just confused at them so she just shrugged and continued eating the melting ice cream.

The door opened revealing Sunoo with a fake smile just to do a friendly choking on Jungwon. Jungwon quickly ran away and Sunoo was chasing him.

"Why are they acting like kids? " Sera shook his head and went to her room after taking another glance at the tom and jerry of the house. She sighed.

-

With a knock on the door, a muscular voice was heard which she knew it was Sunghoon "Sera, are you there? "

"Yes wassup bro" She turned around and the door opened.

"Umm let's go somewhere tonight" Sunghoon stated, stretching his nape.

"Where? " She tilted her head in confusion.

"It's Uncle's birthday. They invited everyone so we need to go there. I promise, it'll be fun" Sunghoon smiled as he said.

"Really? But, i don't have decent clothes to wear" With a pout, her shoulder fell as she sighed.

"That's why i went to buy this" He took out the paper bag which he was holding and shaking it, saying it was a surprise.

"Yah Oppa! Is this really for me!? " She said taking the paper bag and opened the box revealing a black off shoulder dress from PRADA.

"Thank you thank you thank you! I love you! You're the best brother! " She squealed hugging her present.

"Ok be ready at 7 o'clock. Don't be late. " Sunghoon smiled at her and left her room.

"Okie! "

-

"Pretty noona! " Niki, screamed from afar as she came out of her room, heading to them. Of course she did her hair and took some help from Yeji to do her makeup as she's interested in those kinds of things.

"Mai bestie! " Jungwon squealed when his eyes landed on her. She let out a chuckle at his reaction.

"Yah~ you look so pretty~ wanna be my date for tonight?" Jay said jokingly and she too went with the flow as she nodded.

"I guarantee, anyone could easily fall for your mesmerizing visuals. " Jake said, touching his heart like it was shot with a bullet or something.

"Ouch! My heart! Btw Thanks Jakey! And also,  everyone you all are looking breathtaking! " She said looking at their unreal visuals with their semi formal outfits. It made them more stunning.

"Let's go~! " Sunghoon said.

"Let's gawrr~! Jake used to say this" Jungwon imitate Jake's ascents which let the other let out a huge laugh.

-

They entered the huge mansion, greeted by numbers of maids and cashier on their way. They're hella rich. Everything were luxurious and cost at least hundred thousand dollars.

The huge and tall door was opened by one maid and let them in with a bow.

"Hey there lil bros" A muscular voice spoke which let Sera and the others to look at that direction.

They came towards them with red wine glass on their hands and with a smile.

They were pretty unfamiliar for Sera and Yeji, but not for the boys.

"It's been a long time, Yeonjun" Heeseung greeted him with a smile and proceed by a nod from the older guy.

"I heard about you. Park Sera, right?" The shorter guy with mullet said, with his hands forward, asking for a handshake.

She gladly accepted that and gave a nervous smile with a slight nod

"Im Beomgyu. Hope we get along(?)" Said him. Sunoo's eyebrows were raised as he said that. Was he expecting something for her? Or in other words, was he interested in her?

"Oh nice to meet you. " Sera said to that unfamiliar person. Yes it was a bit awkward for her because it's her first time meeting him.

Who the hell would say his visuals were not breathtaking. I mean, if they're blind then sure. But Sera wasn't an easy person who would fall for a person at first sight. After all, she only believed at love which starts from friendship and believed that that last longer.

"It's been a long time since we last met, hyung" Sunoo said. Beomgyu slightly nodded and took a sip of his drink.

The others left to different directions and Sunoo, Sera and Beomgyu were left at the center of the hall.

Suggest me a mafia dramas or movies

Not Vincenzo cause i watched that already lol.