Taehyung and Jungkook Kim-Jeon The Wedding

~~~~~~~~~~ Author's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~~

Tae was the first to wake up. He had set his alarm for 6am. He got up and got dressed in some shorts and a T-shirt, then he packed up all of his toiletries, accessories and his dress shoes that he had picked out for the wedding. He grabbed his wedding clothes and then carried it all out of the room and went and laid it on the table by the front door. Then he went to the kitchen and cooked Jungkook some breakfast. He cooked him and omelet with sausage, bacon, cheese, peppers, and onions with toast. He put it in the oven to keep it warm and then cut up some fresh fruit and put it by in a bowl and set in the fridge. Then he went to his office/studio and found a notebook and a pen and wrote Kookie a letter....

Good Morning My Love,
I love you so much and I can't wait to see you walking towards me, all dressed up and looking fine. Walking to me to become my husband. I am going to my parent's house to get ready to please my mom, but I will be impatiently waiting to back with you. I cooked you breakfast, please make sure you eat baby!
Your omelette and toast is in the oven and your fruit is in the fridge. Enjoy it and then get ready! Don't be late to our wedding because I can't wait to marry you. I love you more than I can ever express in words, but I will spend the rest of my life showing you! Now get up and get moving, I'm waiting on you.

Your very soon to be husband

Tae put the letter on his pillow and leaned down and kissed Kookie gently. He whispered, "I will see you soon my love." He picked up Kookie's phone off of the nightstand and set an alarm for 9am and put it back on the nightstand. Then he went out of the room and took his bag and clothes from the table and left to go to his parent's house.

~~~~~~~~~ Taehyung's P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~
I arrived at my parent's house and came inside.  My mom was up and was cooking breakfast, so I gave her a kiss on her cheek. 

Tae: "Good morning mom, I left before my Kookie was awake.  It was hard to do.  I left him a letter and made him breakfast.  I hate leaving him it was so hard."

Tae's mom: "Honey, you didn't leave him.  You came here to get ready and then you're meeting him in a little while at your wedding and get married and make him yours forever!"

Tae: "I know this mom, but I hate leaving him even for a second.  That is why before either of us leave in the mornings we are both up and spend time together and have our breakfast together.  Then it's still hard. I just love him so much and love our time together."

Tae's mom: "I know baby, you two have always been inseparable.  Now you go and put your stuff in your old room and then come back down and have some breakfast."

So I left to go upstairs, I go into my room and lay my stuff on the bed.  I sit down on my bed and sigh deeply while thinking I miss him so much already.  Please let him wake and understand why I did this and be okay with it.  I don't want him to be upset.  I take out my phone to see what time it is.  As I'm looking at the time and thinking well it's only  8:30 so Kookie isn't even ip yet my phone starts ringing and it's my baby.  I answer right away...

📱Tae: "Good morning baby, why are you up already I set your alarm on your phone for 9."

📱Kookie: "I just woke up and you weren't here.  I read your letter though, but before I go and eat the breakfast you made for me because you are amazing I needed to hear your sexy voice telling me Good morning.  I need that everyday."

📱Tae: "It was so hard to leave, I just wanted to crawl back in the bed and snuggle up next to you with you in my arms.  I love you so much and in a few hours I am gonna officially make you mine forever."