ix. ᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ

ROSEKOOK

ROSEKOOK

Genre - Fluff/Smut

Photographer AU!

Park Chaeyoung - 24 yrs. old

Jeon Jungkook - 24 yrs. Old

3rd Person POV

"Well, are you sure you want to do this?" Jennie asked to which Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. Even though Jennie was her manager she did not want to push Chaeyoung into anything for money.

"I have done like what, a lot of shoots like this before, what's wrong now?" Chaeyoung said trying to reason Jennie to not turn down the immense offer from Calvin Klein. Chaeyoung, a world-famous model, an Australian-Korean with ash coloured hair. Her pale milky white skin contrasted with her immensely beautiful face made her heartthrob for most celebrities.

Now, this twenty-four old model was asked to model for Calvin Klein in a shoot and they offered a huge amount of money. "Fine, as you wish," Jennie said, giving up since she knows she can never win in an argument against Chaeyoung. "But, I can't be there," Jennie pouted to which Chaeyoung giggled, she did not want to be a barrier between Jennie and her love life.

The next day Chaeyoung got ready for the shoot, putting on a crop top and shorts and a pair of heels. The car outside honked once and Chaeyoung knew her ride was there. Being in a good mood she skipped her steps as she hopped inside the car. After a short ride, she got down in front of the large building of Calvin Klein.

Entering the required room Chaeyoung was surrounded by various people, makeup artists, dressers, assistant photographers but she could nowhere find the person of her needs- Jeon Jungkook, her photographer. Sighing she put her bag down in the bag, scanning the room again for the person called Jungkook.

Suddenly the room silenced as the door swung open revealing a man in his mid-twenties, black hair with a prominent undercut. His left hand was full of tattoos from his knuckles to his neck, making him look extremely handsome in his black short-sleeved t-shirt.

He asked something to one of the make-up artists who immediately pointed towards Chaeyoung, who didn't realise she was staring at Jungkook until he looked at her.

She silently cursed herself for ogling over someone like that as Jungkook made his way towards her and extended his hand to greet her. "Hi, I am Jeon Jungkook, you must be Park Chaeyoung," he lightly smiled showing his bunny teeth which highly contrasted his intimidating aura.

"Y-yes," Chaeyoung silently cursed herself for stuttering, again. He lightly shook her hand and told the makeup and dress artists to make her ready. "Oh, I almost forgot, Miss Chaeyoung we have to be alone for the photography, thank you," Jungkook said still maintaining his formality.