Akilandeshwari sighed and turned towards Bavani. " Onnum ille Bavani...Thara née po ma," Akilandeshwari said to Thara who exhaled her breath.

She quickly rushed to her mother and grandmother, hugging both woman tightly.

" Sorry ma...First time she came out in years," She said quietly to Saritha and Lakshmi who nod their head.

" Thara !" Pallavi called out as she walked down the stairs with a smile. Thara smiled widely and hugged Pallavi before pointing to Bavani. Pallavi's eyes widened. She smiled softly and walked towards Bavani, kneeling infront of the woman, placing her hand on the trembling woman's arms.

" Ma...remember me? Aniki Chandni parka vanten le...Inge rombhe stuffy ah irruke, come we go to the garden," Pallavi said with a small smile.

She stood up and turned her head to Thara giving a nod before wheeling Bavani out to the garden. Alli who was with Anitha  quickly walked towards Thara.

" Amma...Will Patti be OK?" She asked softly, however Nelson and Anusha who were not aware of anything gasped looking at Thara with confusion. Thara exhaled her breath and gave a small smile.

" I think so...but why don't you go with them ? Amma will join in awhile..." Thara told Alli who nod and skipped away with Anitha.

" Ama Vajra yenge ?" Thara asked Saritha who snorted.

" Iniki sir ke parents meeting...Unge appa poirukaru," Saritha said to Thara who chuckled.

" Exams lam nalla panna le ?" Thara asked Saritha who pursed her lips.

" Yaaru avan...science and maths le fail agitan...inge nadakure matha issues le...avana monitor panrathule...athan aatam athigam," Saritha huffed.

Thara scratched her forehead, smiling sheepishly while Lakshmi chided Saritha and supported Vajra before walking towards Akilandeshwari, exchanging pleasantries with the elder woman.

" Akka yenge ma ?" Thara asked Saritha who chuckled.

" Yantra vanturukan...mele pesitu irrukanga...unge appa thaan ille le," Saritha said. Thara giggled while Anusha snorted as Saritha smirked.

"Aprom Thara.. painting class...exhibition lam seiriya?" Nelson asked Thara who bite her lips.

" Um...athulam time ille mama...veeda parkarthe seriya irruke...appe appe time pass ke painting panuven," Thara said as she sat next to Ravi who mussed her hair.

Anusha furrowed her eyebrows, glancing at Saritha who kept a blank face. Anusha turned towards Thara, exhaling her breath through her nose.

" Shocking ah irruke Thara...yenna nadanthalum passion ah oru vati kude née vitathu ille...ippe ipidi solre," Anusha said.

Akilandeshwari who heard the conversation stiffened a little while Laksmi sighed. Thara swallowed her saliva and gave Anusha a small smile.

" Passion na vidule attai...just last time mathiri classes and exhibition veikarathu time ille," Thara said to Anusha who tilt her head.

" Time nammatha kandupudichikanum...unge amma illaya...innum velai senjitu irruka thane...naanum pasanga konjam young ah irruke mothu velaiki pole but after that I too went right...yennatha kalyanam analum namma independent ah irrukanum," Anusha said to Thara who nod her head.

" Athu ippe than orru orru problem ah mudinjiruku...paapom attai," Thara said in a resigned voice.

" Coffee," Pallavi said with a bright smile as she brought out the tray.

" Eh attai ?" Thara asked as she immediately stood up, looking shocked.

" Madam cool down...Anitha avanga kude thaan irrukan...She is more comfortable with the girls than me athan Aunty pesitu irrupanga naa coffee potu yeduthu varen," Pallavi said, holding the tray in one hand and pushing the pouting Thara on the other hand.