Ch 15-Tiny reunion

Love me, regardless?

ch 15- Tiny reunion

After the moment of silence, a grey stick pierced through the floor between the akumatized and Alyanette and down came a blonde, dressed in a black leather cat suit.

"Chat noir!!", Alya and Marinette yelled at the same time, feeling relieved.

"The one and only", Cat noir said with a wink.

"Okay so now who seems to be giving these two girls trouble", Cat noirs asks examining the black creature in front of him.

"It's none of your business, get out of the way! we have things we need to deal with!", The double voices said.

"Aw man too bad, guess I have to do it my way", he says grabbing his staff, ready to fight.

"You girls should get out of here, Me and Ladybug will handle things now", Cat noir says pushing Marinette's shoulder.

"Okay, thank you cat noir", Marinette says and she and Alya rush to find a safe place.

"Do you really think you can defeat us? We are literally invincible!", The creature says.

"Me and Ladybug together can take on any and everything", He says.

They soon start battling, the creature just kept teleporting around cat noir and  attempted to hit him with it's attack which cat noir kept dodging.

"Fight back if you can! dodging isn't going to do anything!", It yelled.

"I will, just thought of a warm up", He smirked.

______________________________

"Hey alya so let's split up so we aren't found at the same place", Marinette suggests as they arrive at Chloe's dad's hotel.

"Are you absolutely crazy?! We are literally like almost the only one left! I think we should stick together.

"I uh- uhm I- need to- to go to the bathroom! Yeah! the bathroom-", Marinette gets cut off when cat noir suddenly runs in and yells.

"Come on! follow me!", he yells.

"What? where! how did you even know where we are?", Alya asks.

"I put a tracker on Marinette before you left, now just come! I sort of need your help. The villain is down for only a while so we need to be quick", He says.

Marinette and Alya follow cat noir as he takes them to the roof of the hotel.

"Here Marinette could you hold my staff behind your arms?", he asks.

"Uhh suree?", Marinette says confused.

"Thanks, and Alya could you stand beside Marinette?"

"Uhm okay Cat noir", She says as she walks towards Marinette and stands beside her.

"Okay so my plan is simple I'm going to lead the villain over here and once it sees you both it's attention diverts towards you both. So i'll hide for a while, and as the villain comes towards you, Marinette you hit it as hard as you can with my staff. And when it's shocked, i'll use my cataclysm on the akumatized object and then I can prevent it from flying away with this jar", He says, showing them a glass jar.

"Then we just need to wait for Ladybug to come and de- evilize the akuma. Can you do it?", He asks.

"You can count on us Cat noir", Alya says.

"Yeah uh, I'll try my best", Marinette says.

"Thankss! I'll start then", He says as he jumps over the roofs towards the creature.

Soon after a while they could see Cat Noir jumping over the roofs towards them with the creature just behind him.

As expected the creature immediately turns it's attention towards Marinette and Alya as soon as it saw them and heads towards them.

Just as it gets close enough, Marinette extends the staff and hits it with all her might and it leaves it shook and even causes it to fall down. Which gives Cat noir the opportunity to cataclysm the object and the akuma flies out.

Cat noir catches it in the jar and the akumatized person turns normal again revealing two girls.

Marinette and Alya are shocked when they recognise the two girls.

They were Marinette and Alya's childhood friends, Giselle and Maurine.

"Hey... I'm sorry for the trouble we caused", One of them said.

"Yeah sorry, we were just sad that you both didn't notice us both for over 2 weeks. We recently came to this school to surprise you both, but you didn't even recognise us and... we got akumatized", The other girl said feeling sad.

Marinette and Alya rushed over and hugged them both and they had a tiny reunion.

Cat noir smiled at the cute moment, at the same time shocked and impressed by Marinette's bravery and strenght.....

***********************************

Heyy!

Thank you so much for reading this part!

Ill see yall in the next part

Byee!