Ch 9-*An encounter*

-Ch 9-

-An encounter -

-With Adrien-

Adrien had plans with Marinette to practice debate but Marinette 's idea was to get on the fashion side of Adrien Agreste.

As Adrien leaves the school and enters his car, just as he was about to go meet Marinette at her bakery, there was a bright light shone on Paris as it turned into a black jungle with pink broken hearts.

"Uh let's go in the bakery to hide!", Adrien says to his bodyguard, the gorilla.

"I'll go uh check on Marinette I'll be right back!", he yells as he rushes to go transform into his alter ego.

-With Marinette-

"Ok so Adrien is coming here for practicing debate with me buuut I'm going to try to get a lil info on Gabriel Agreste's fashion lines"

"But how", she asks as she looks towards her kwami, Tikki.

"Why don't you just rehearse debate so you can do well and win the competition and then you can talk to Mr. Agreste yourself Marinette?", Tikki asks.

"Well you do have a point but I would really love to get to know designing from Adrien aswell maybe even get to know him more as he seems like he's uh y'know hiding something?", she says concerned.

"Thats really nice of you Marinette! Be the one for him when nobody else is!", Tikki squeals.

"A- as friends ofcourse! I already like Cat noir and you know it Tikki!", Marinette gets flustered.

"Hehehe ofcourse", Tikki giggles.

Suddenly a bright flash of light turns Paris into a dark jungle including the interiors which made it impossible to find anyone except the ones nearby.

[Just so yall know Tikki was at the other end of Marinette's room]

"Tikki!Tikki?! Where are you!?", Marinette yells, worried.

Marinette wanders around the bakery searching for Tikki, yelling her name.

"Tikki! Tikki- aah!", Marinette says as she trips and falls on something.

"Marinette? Are you ok?? Whos Tikki?"

"A-Adrien? Oh my God I'm so sorry", Marinette gets off feeling embarrassed.

"Lets go from here and hide we don't know whats out there", Adrien says.

"Yea you're right let's go"

They wander around the root covered place that they had no idea where they were. They needed to transform quick.

"I think we should split up, It'll be easier to find our way around", Marinette suggests.

"That's a good idea", Adrien says and thinks *actually not, it's a better idea to stick together, but I need to transform so yea*

**************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading this part of"Love me, regardless?"

I really hope you like this story and i'll see yall in the next part

byeeeeee