Day 5 part 2: Prepare

Sa: "Seriously....that's it?! No descriptions? No info on the battle. Come on!"

She groans in disappointment, her face loses a sense of excitement.

AN: "Apparently, he couldn't bother listing down the contents of the conflict nor the description of his sons. However, he did note a few interesting details."

Sa: "Oh...what is it?"

AN: "So during the fight, Suntarus who is the eldest son wrestled head-on against the all-consuming turtle, a period of which he accidentally bit onto the surface of our planet. The impact barely missed the first monarch of Caverrin who witnessed the gargantuan beast eye to eye, an experience which dug a bottomless well of fear within him for decades to come. A fear so intense, he forced people to undergo an everlasting process of inventing in hope that day his people could defend themselves against such a disaster. Suntarus's action created a gigantic valley that long ago was known as "Suntarus's Bite". Now it is called "Sun's Bite Valley", where her Empress's palace "Incarus" resides."

Da: "Woah, this first monarch guy seems like a pretty smart dude man."

Ka: "Yeah, it seemed pretty logical of him to take that course of action. Though the word "forced" does bring up some concerns."

Cl: "Wait. Was he cruel or...you know what I just gonna let you answer that."

Am: "Same. You may continue AN."

AN: "No the first monarch didn't force them physically, he just mind controlled them. However, there are certain he did that might be hard to take in. Back then some people were religious and worship the ten sons as gods or divine beings. The emperor found this as an act of madness, so he had them tortured and killed with their mangled corpses placed on spike lining roads and paths in the kingdom. Men, women, and children anyone who had a fraction of belief in their minds will be culled without a second thought."

Claire and Amelia shake and their arms hug Sarah, she blushes red.

Sa: "G-Guys...please...get off me."

"No."

In retaliation, they squeeze harder. Their insistence outweighs her resolve, she lets go of the thought of rejection.

Sa: "I see so this what cause you to guys like that."

AN: "Yes."

Ka: "I'm guessing this is not the end of it. There must be something else left to be told."

AN: "Ah, I guess my tone of voice gave it away huh. And yes indeed there are. You see the aftermath of the skirmish caused the black hole entity to collapse on itself and releasing massive bursts of Hawking radiation. These bursts were powerful enough to impose a significant amount of damage to Lord Kin's children, creating special triggers in our universes. There are certain actions that everyone must not do at all-cause. When the actions are done, they will come and destroy the initiators. Written here is a list of conditions that Kin himself considered as triggers."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

-Suntarus's soul was fractured into trillions of neon orange shards, scattered across the universe. Breaking them would incur his wrath as destroying them all would mean his demise. Any attempts in uniting the soul fragments would lead to small versions of Suntarus emerging from their crystal cocoons.

-Earthas's, Jupiteroth's, Neptunez's, and Marsagoz's minds were bound to four planets, any wielders attempting to exit the atmosphere of the planets will enrage these four. Earthas is bound to Earth, Jupiteroth is bound to Granolith Prime, Neptunez is to Wal Tera, and Marsagoz to Caverrin.