chapter 110 Ye Fan's condition

Start from the beginning

    If Mu Lianping had other problems, Ye Fan might consider asking for a deal with Mu Lianping. However, Mu Lianping was destroyed by the spirit flame fruit, so he extracted the power of this flame to improve Ye Fan’s cultivation. The environment is also very good, so Ye Fan didn't ask for it.

    Seeing Mu Lianping not speaking, Ye Fan took out a business card impatiently and said: "Your body will be fine these few days. The next time you draw the power of the flame, it will be about five days later. I call!"

    Mu Lianping:...

    Xu Yuanqing opened the door a little nervously, and he was relieved immediately when he saw Mu Lianping sitting calmly on his head.

    "Lian Ping, you are sober! How do you feel?" Xu Yuanqing asked gently beside Mu Lianping on the walkway.

    Mu Lianping glanced at Xu Yuanqing, and said apologetically:" I'm sorry, Grandpa, I worried you!"

    "What nonsense! I still have such a strange encounter with Grandpa." Xu Yuanqing grabbed Mu Lianping's wrist and probed it, and said with surprise: "It's strange, the vitality that rushes in your body is gone."

    Xu Yuanqing's medical skills are not bad, but he racked his brains and didn't think of a way to solve the vitality, and now, the vitality has disappeared.

    "Someone just came and took away this vitality" Mu Lianping said.

    Xu Yuanqing was taken aback and said: "Someone was here just now?"

    Mu Lianping nodded and told Ye Fan's story again.

    Xu Yuanqing's eyes widened in surprise, and said:" Bai Yunxi's boyfriend, is this young man so
troubled ?"

    Xu Yuanqing has been simple and unclear about Ye Fan's affairs in recent years.

    Now that Mu Lianping said this, Xu Yuanqing immediately thought of several things he had overlooked.

    For example, the Talismans in the hands of the Bai family, as well as the self-defense tools, are all of good quality. For example, the old man Bai is always strong and healthy, and his appearance is younger than a few years ago. For example, Bai Yunxi should be lingering at this moment. I'm sick, but now I look pretty good.

    "Ye Fan gave me an unfathomable feeling. I think he should be very powerful. The elders in my Mu family may not be as powerful as him. He is still so young and doesn't know how to cultivate." Mu Lianping was a little admired, but also a little lonely.

    Xu Yuanqing frowned and sighed in his heart. My grandson is a martial idiot, but he just doesn't follow people's wishes. Now his cultivation is completely ruined, and in the second half of his life, he may be paralyzed on the bed.

    "It looks like, find some time, I'm going to meet this Ye Fan."

    "I don't think this person is simple. I don't know where he learned his ancient martial arts, or if it is related to other ancient martial arts."

    After the reform and opening up, the spirit of heaven and earth was cut off, and many ancient martial arts families have fallen, and the resources that can help ancient martial arts enter the territory are becoming more and more scarce. News of his Mu family's spiritual flame fruit trees has also flowed out. Many forces are coveting them. Home’s Spirit Flame Fruit Tree.

    Ye Fan could see the problem with Mu Lianping at a glance, and Mu Lianping couldn't help wondering if Ye Fan was a spy from another force.

    Xu Yuanqing frowned and said: "This is also possible. Useful resources are becoming less and less, and the competition between the ancient martial arts family is also fierce. There are also ancient martial artists fighting life and death in order to grab resources."