19

°May 12, 2021°
°7:11 am°

(A little Y/N and Leesung moment to start the chapter)

Leesung couldn't keep the smile off his face as he watches his 2-year long girlfriend cooking breakfast for them and the teens whilst he sat on the kitchen stool, resting his chin on his palm.

He remembered their first meeting like it was yesterday. It was one of the best days that had ever happened in his life.

°Year 2017°

It was at college when they first met....

Leesung walked through the hallways, one strap of his backpack hanging loosely on his shoulder.

He was one of the star basketball players in their school that everyone admired.

As he approached his locker, he noticed a girl that was organizing her locker, who's right beside his.

For his many school years in college, today was the only day he had encountered his locker-neighbor.

"Hey" He greeted first, opening his locker to get his things.

"H-Hi" The girl stuttered.

Leesung chuckled, being covered by his locker door in the girl's view, as he closed his locker door to see her face.

And once he did, he was sure his soul left his body.

'She's beautiful' He thought.

She had innocent brown irises and soft plump lips. She had long mint green-dyed hair that ends at her back.

"Umm, hi? You're Leesung right? The school's star player?" She asks.

"U-Uhh-" Leesung stammers.

The girl furrows his eyebrows. "Hello?"

"H-Huh?" Leesung blinks, before shaking his head and chuckling. "Um, sorry, I spaced out. Anyways, I just realized this is the first time I met my locker-neighbor"

The girl giggled. "Locker-neighbor? Is that even a word?"

"It could be"

She smiled. "I'm Y/N by the way" She introduced herself, reaching out her arm for a handshake.

Leesung accepts it and shook it. "Leesung"

°Year 2018°

It was January 2018 when Leesung had realized he's catching feelings for the girl.

After their first meet, they became close friends until they earned each other's 'best friend' title.

But Leesung wasn't ready to confess his feelings just yet.

"C'mon dude, can't you see she like you too?!" One of his teammates in basketball, also his very best friend, the half-American, half-Korean, Kian.

"She's just doing what any best friend would"

Kian crossed his arms and smirked. "Right right, just.....bEsT FrIeNds~"

🌥️

"Y/N!!!! You gotta tell him!!!" Y/N's american (raised in korea) bestie since first grade, Mia, exclaimed.

"He doesn't like me like that. I'm not getting my hopes up for nothing" Y/N mumbles, writing away for her essay.

Mia rolled his eyes. "I'm telling you. He. Likes. You!"