🌟

After flying for a few minutes, they landed, but the girl was still latched onto the jaquin tightly.

"You can let go now, chica," he said with a laugh. "Oh, I never got your name. My name is-"

"Skylar? Who is this?" A female voice asked and the girl looked up to see a tall girl in a pretty red dress with her long brown her pulled back in a ponytail.

"I'm not sure! I was just gonna ask! She said she has magic, but she doesn't really know how to use it," the jaquin, Skylar, explained.

The woman hummed. "I see. Well maybe my friend could help you. My name is Elena, queen of Avalor."

The young girl's head shot up and fear gripped her body.

She was in the very presence of the queen whose men she was just running from.

"May I ask your name?" The queen asked.

"My name is Nanika. Nanika Starling."

Quirin fell back into his chair as he looked at Aquaria and Varian.

"Y-you found a way?"

"Yeah, we did," Aqua confirmed with a bright smile.

Quirin felt tears trickle down his cheeks. "When are you leaving?"

"As soon as possible. At least, that's the plan," Varian replied as he hugged his dad, pulling Aqua into the hug as well.

"Please bring Rose home. And please, swear to me that you will both be safe," Quirin requested as he clutched them close.

"We promise, dad," Varian said and Quirin let them go.

"I'm so proud of you, Varian. More than you could ever know. Now go save your mother," Quirin encouraged with a smile.

Varian nodded and Aqua grabbed his hand. The two ran to grab what they needed.

"We won't let you down, dad," Aqua called as they dashed off.

Quirin watched them go and wiped his tears. "Please still be alive, Ulla... I need you all to come home to me..."

☀️

"Do you know how long you are gonna be gone?" Rapunzel asked worriedly as she held her little sister close to her.

"I'm not sure, but we aren't coming back until we find Rose," Aqua replied as she gave her sister a tight hug.

Eugene wrapped his arms around the two. "You better stay safe, Squirt. And I'm trusting you to protect her, Goggles."

"I'll do my best, but usually she ends up protecting me," Varian admitted sheepishly as he scratched the back of his head, only to yelp slightly as Eugene tugged him into the hug.

"We're all gonna miss you," Arianna spoke as she and Frederic joined the hug, Eret and Livli following suit.

They all stood in the family hug and tears were shed.

"We love you all," Aqua cried as she smiled at everyone.

Ruddiger hugged Pascal tight and they cried together on Varian's shoulder.