𝕒𝕜𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕒

Start from the beginning

"Woah, Akagi-San, look!" Shouyou held something out in his palm, the two of them staring at it with expectation. Shouyou flipped a switch on the remote, the vibrator in his hand coming to life and vibrating his palm.

"Woah! Neat! This is what you were the most excited for, right?" Shouyou nodded with a bright grin. "We held back on any sexual activity for the whole month, even masturbating..." Shouyou nodded. "So, tonight, we'll eat a nice dinner, shower together, and try them out, okay?"

The ginger leaped onto his boyfriend, laughing. "Yep! Yep!" Sitting up, Shouyou rubbed his fingers into the sides of Akagi's face, a soft expression plastered on his face.

"Please, take care of me, Akagi-Senpai~" He teased, kissing the taller male's nose before giggling playfully and scooting away to look at everything a little better. Akagi laid there in the same position, a blush on his cheeks.

Ah, I can't wait for tonight~!

-----

During dinner, Shouyou had been tapping his foot the whole time, obviously nervous. Akagi couldn't blame him, though. He was nervous as well. What if he messed up and hurt Shouyou?

He had watched so many tutorials and read through the instructions so many times, but what if something went wrong? Gulping, he stood, taking both his and Shouyuo's empty plates and walking them to the sink.

Shouyou took their glasses and followed. He was about to head back to the dining room, but a hand on his wrist made him freeze. Turning around, he caught sight of a bashful Akagi, who was scratching at his head nervously.

"Alexa," he said, the little robot coming to life. "Play mine and Shouyou's playlist." Soon, the living room was filled with music they normally... did the deed to in the background. This time, though, he was aiming to calm his little boyfriend down and help him feel secure.

Shouyou said nothing, which was odd, considering what a talking ball of fluff he was. Leading him into the living room, Akagi tenderly placed his hands on Shouyou's hips, pulling him close and kissing him on the forehead.

Confused, he could only move along to the gentle swaying of Akagi's body awhile before making an 'o' with his mouth in understanding. He wrapped his arms around the taller male's neck, leaning closer to him and moving with his body.

"Shouyou," whispered the taller male. "We don't have to do it tonight, you know... I want you to trust me 100%. I love you so much." His reassuring words sent the ginger's heart into a frenzy, urging him to tuck his flustered face into Akagi's shoulder.

"It's not... that I don't trust you. I know you'll always take care of me. You always do, but... don't know... I guess it's because it's something I'm not used to..."

Looking up, Shouyou locked eyes with his boyfriend, who smiled reassuringly at him. "Aren't you scared?" Gulping, Akagi nodded, placing his forehead on top of Shouyou's. "I am, but I... want to explore these new things with you. I want to make you feel good."

The ginger nodded. "Me too... I want you to be happy. I want you to feel good, too, Akagi-San, 'cause I love you a whole lot. More than anything in the world..."

Softly placing a hand on the ginger's cheek, Akagi moved his face up, kissing him delicately, yet still holding a fair amount of passion and depth.

The kiss deepened with each passing second, Shouyou's hands now clutching onto Akagi's shirt, and Akagi's hands now roaming further up the ginger's clothes. He carefully leaned Shouyou against the wall, desperate to feel him more.

His knee found its way between the ginger's knees, his voice muffled by Akagi's tongue and his words being swallowed by his mouth.

They had only shared small pecks, per their agreement of 'holding back' 'til their package arrived, so they could feel the utmost pleasure when they were together.