Chapter 25_Pain in the ass

Start from the beginning

I wanted to say Stella should but I kept quiet.

"And third, I'm cooking breakfast.... well lunch for you".

My head snapped up at the last reason, I looked at him as if I was shocked before grabbing his shoulders and shaking it vigorously.

"Who the hell are you and what have you done with my Dre?"

It was meant to be a joke but, it came out totally wrong, I just hope he doesn't grasp.

"Your Dre huh?" shit he did.

"No, that's not what I meant, I ....was... trying to....." I only Stuttered not able to say something coherent.

leave it to Dre to embarass me, I know he knew exactly what I meant, he just enjoys riling me up.

He was still looking at me, wriggling his eyebrows like the jerk he is.
But do I really think he's a jerk?

I've got to know an entirely different side of him, I'll assume this is what Rose meant when she said he used to be fun, I can see it now.

But is he becoming himself because he's told me everything? The change is pretty swift.

Since I was leaning against the counter, it gave Dre the chance to place his hands on either sides of my body, trapping me between his arms.

He was so close, enabling me to get a good view of his face.
My eyes trailed his features, how can someone so imperfect look so perfect.

I usually restrain my self from noticing how good he looks because, catching more feelings for him than I already have, will only cause me a heart break, especially when I know I have a home to return to.

But now, I can't help myself. My eyes trailed his face, his blue eyes...sharp jaw..... God really took his time on this one.

"Now you're checking me out" I felt like smacking my self for making it so obvious. I rolled my eyes as if I didn't do what he just accused me of.

"You wish"

"You know, maybe it won't be so bad" he stated, and I raised my eyebrows forgetting what we were talking about.

"Being your Dre" he added for clarification as he scoots closer to me.
I swear I was about to melt and, holy fugde, is he flirting with me? I've officially seen it all.

"Are you flirting with me?" I sassed and Dre's eyes showed a glint of mischief. Oh no, I have a feeling I won't like what's he's about to do.

"Is it working?" he breathed biting my earlobe. Holy.... my breath hitched immediately and my eyes widened so much, I'm surprised they didn't find their way out of my sockets.

I could feel so much blood rush to my cheeks as I akwardly pushed Dre by the chest, so I wasn't between his arms again.

I just hope I was fast enough to hide my blush.

"Man, your cheeks could really use some ice" he laughed, shit he noticed.

"You irritating piece of shit", I dissed swatting his arms and he burst out laughing so hard, his jaw twitched.

"Yo, you needed to see your face" doesn't this boy know what limits he shouldn't cross with a girl that has a crush on him?

Well, technically, he doesn't know I have a crush on him.

Ignored him and walked over to the counter, where the forgotten pile of pancakes still sat.

Again, why the hell did he make so much?

"The pancakes are getting cold" I lifted the plate of pancakes with one hand and my nutella with the other, to the dining table.

Dre followed, still amused by his stupid tactics.
I drew out one of the red sophisticated chairs that was tucked beneath the dining table, and sat. Dre did the same thing opposite me.