Chapter 20_Cheapest Bitch

"One hamburger and fries with Coca-Cola please". Mason orders to the waitress who was in charge of our table and I must say, she is the most shameless girl I've ever met.

She's been literally flirting with Mason since we got here, I even caught her applying another layer of lipgloss behind the counter.
It's not that I care, but it's just so annoying. She even forgot to take my order, however I have a feeling, that was absolutely deliberate.

"Hey, you didn't take my friend's order" Mason reminds her, like she didn't know.
"Oh yeah, your friend" she slurs emphasizing on the word friend and Mason gave her an akward look .

"Yeah,can we have our food now" Mason says as she accidentally (air quote) placed her hand on his shoulder and Mason looked at me mouthing, "help" but I only giggled into my fist.

Eventually, she sashays to get our food, let's just hope she doesn't poison me.
I don't even care about her silly crush on Mason. We're barely even friends, so if she thinks I'm some sort of barrier, she's got her pant in a twist for no reason.

"That girl is a handful" Mason says with disgust, wiping his shoulder with his palm, apparently trying to get her touch off him. Then he wipes his hand on his pants, when he realizes he still had her touch on his palm now.

I just watch him amused. He looked like a little boy who believes in cooties. He finally looks up and finds me hiding a laugh.

"Oh, you think this is funny?" he says with a straight face, although I see his lips quirked up lightly, he was also trying very hard to not laugh.
Unable to take it anymore, I burst out laughing. Well that got me weird looks from the people in the cafe and disgusted looks from those who were eating.

I didn't even care, I just continued laughing, it must have been contagious or something because Mason joined me.

"Wait till she gets her hands all over you" he says between coughs and I cringe.

"Well unless she's lesbian, that's very unlikely cause she doesn't seem to like me very much".

I say and the waitress, Lilly, I got that from her name tag, she finally came back with our food and I realised she took so long to deliver our orders, but I knew why, when I saw her face glowing with clay.
She went to touch up her make up, seriously? this girl is the  cheapest bitch I've ever seen.

Besides that makeup makes her face look like she has three pancakes, mashed up on it.

Honestly she is pretty, but maybe if she adds some class and dignity to that, guys might chase after her instead of her playing tom, unfortunately Mason's playing Jerry.

"Thank you" Mason says with a fake smile and she placed his food in front of him as if he were some kind of ancient prince, while she literally dumped my food on the table.

I roll my eyes, somebody really needs to sue the management of this restaurant or at least the waitress. I wished our table was assigned to the waitress attending to the table beside us, the smile on the faces of the people she was attending to, says everything about her character but instead we got this bitch.

After she left Mason and I finally got sometime to ourselves. Mason sighs before shaking his head ,"finally, food" he says and I giggled and  grabbed my burger to take a long awaited bite and suddenly Mason shouted.

"Stoop!" I dropped my burger out of reflex and threw him an annoyed and questioning look "what?"

"Do you think there might be something in this food?".
He asked, then moved closer to me before whispering, "like poison" and my annoyed looked changed to an amused one.
I was literally thinking the same thing earlier.