Chapter 16_Deja vu

"You guys did a pretty good job setting this party up, it looks nice".
Dre says immediately we stepped in and I couldn't help but agree with him, the party looked really sophisticated, no red cups scattered across the floor or shameless teenagers shagging eachother. All the kids here obviously have class.

Taylor and Tyson still won't tell me what the party's for, Taylor only said I'll find out during the party.

"Taylor's a bit of perfectionist, you see" I said with a smile. I'm still wondering why Dre came to this party at first, I know what his opinion about going out is, but he looks happy so I won't question him. Dre stalled a bit before going to grab a drink.

"Heyyy", a voice slurred behind me shortly after Dre left. I  turned to see who it is, before Tyson crashed me against is chest.

"I miss you so much", he coos  and I laugh. "I literally saw you four hours ago".

"Still..." He slurs again not releasing me from the hug and that's when I realized he was a bit drunk, which surprised me because Taylor told me, they only ordered cocktails with about only thirty percent of alcohol, which means Tyson sneaked his own bottle in, this boy is unbelievable.

"Ok Tyson" I started releasing myself from the hug but I didn't need to finish my sentence as he got pulled away by a brunette called Shelby and I sighed in relief, I love Tyson but he can be a big pain in the ass sometimes.

My eyes searched around for Taylor before I spotted her striding down the stairs I'm a totally awesome dress.
"You look.. stunning" I gushed immediately she got down the stairs "yeah?" She swirled around so I can get a good look at her dress. "That's it babe, kill em all". I joked and we burst out laughing.

"Your dress looks amazing" she complemented me and I took a mock bow. I was only wearing a peach off shoulder gown that reached my knee, but it hugged my body really well.

After this Taylor said she wanted to introduce me to some of her friends. Obviously I assumed maybe a few girls but she introduced me to literally everybody in the room.

"God Taylor, how do you even know all this people?" I ask tiredly immediately the introduction ended. I took a sit on the stool next to the counter where cocktails were served, it took all the energy in me not to take my heels off,  my feets were killing me.
My plan Tonight was to take a few drinks and sit around chatting with the twins, if it had gone that way I wouldn't have to worry about the throbbing ache on my feet.

"Hey, it's not my fault I'm not antisocial" she said defensively,
"unlike some people" she added quietly, stealing a glance at me.

"What?,  I'm not antisocial, I'll just rather read a book than meet new people" then I trailed off,  "that's pretty antisocial" I added quietly.

"You remember your ten year old birthday where only three people attended because you talk to only Tyson and I in the whole grade" she reminds me laughing and I tried so hard not to laugh, "at least we had enough cake to eat". I added stupidly and Taylor started laughing again.

"Would you ladies mind telling me what funny?" Tyson's voice chimed in and I noticed he was a bit sober now, "reminiscing old times" Taylor replied taking a seat next to me then her eyes lightened up.

"Hey Ty, do you remember when Roxanne put a dead rat in Blob's locker because he called her a hoe?"
"Oh yeeaah" Tyson laughed and I roll my eyes. "I got detention for one week" I added dryly, before laughing realizing how funny it was.
"Why are we talking about me?, you guys did some crazy things too"
That's when we started to talk about almost everything we did in middle School. admist all this I totally forgot I was here with Dre. We chatted for a about an hour before we decided too actually party.

"Ty I think we should give the announcement now" Taylor said making me confused.
"What announcement?" I ask still puzzled, the twins just shrugged, "you'll see" Taylor said excitedly before they walked away.

With nothing to do I immediately remembered that I was here with Dre, I felt so guilty I was probably the only one he knew here and I ditched him.

I started to look for Dre when all the lights in the room went off, and it went pitch dark, that's when a spotlight came on someone in the middle of the room, it was Taylor and Tyson in the spotlight, I roll my eyes and smiled when I spotted them, they just had to be so dramatic. Some guy handed them one mic each before they started to speak.

"Heyyy guys", Tyson yelled into the mic and everyone cheered in response, "thank you all for attending our party" Taylor continued.

"Of course most of you are not sure why this party is being held but honoured our invitation anyway".

"Hey Taylor, cocktails ain't so cheap these days, some free ones won't hurt", someone in the crowd joked and everyone laughed.

"Well, I and my brother as most of you know graduated high school not quite long ago, we applied to a lot of colleges and universities afterwards and last week Ty and I got admission letters into...." Taylor stops for a little thrill and suspense.

"Havard University" she announces and a loud deafening cheers erupted in the crowd.

Wow that just amazing, most people spend years trying to get into Harvard I mean they take only about six percent and somehow both of them got in, they make it look like a piece of cake. I'm so surprised and happy for them. Well then, the party is very necessary I'd probably throw one too even if I was just on  havards waiting list.

The twins got bombarded with questions on how they got in and how both of them managed and then they were congratulated.

"Oh my God, you guys literally broke a record" I yelled at Tyson and Taylor, "I know right" I went on and told them how happy I am for them. I don't even know what University I'm opting for yet, and they have it all figured out. More people came to congratulate them so I too the chance and went to look for Dre, something I should have done a long time ago. I just hope we don't go back to square one because of this irresponsible act of mine.

I spotted Dre at the counter but he wasn't alone, he was talking to a particular red head, he didn't seem to mind the fact that I wasn't there with him and I was here reeling in guilt, I debated on whether to leave or interrupt their conversation.

This type of situation is when you imagine having two sub conscious minds, the evil one telling you to rip both of them apart and the good one telling you to just leave them alone.

I decided on the latter and headed for the bathroom instead, on my way there I bumped into someone. "Sorry"
I began to say to the black haired boy I hit, for some reason he looked awfully familiar although I couldn't see his face properly due to the dimly litted room.
He didn't answer me he only looked at me coldly, almost as if he could recognize me. Although he has nice features, he is dangerously handsome.

Without saying anything apart from the cold glares he threw my way he scowled at me then walked away, I stared at the back of his head as he walked, so much attitude, shrugging I headed to the bathroom to do my business.
After I was done I headed back out determined to separate Dre and the red haired girl if they were still talking, too much conversation can lead to something else right? Why I'm I even feeling this way, I didnt have even time to answer my question when a pair of arms grabbed mine."You need to come with me" Taylor said worry laced through her tone, I let her pull me to wherever it is she was taking me, as we headed further I could hear chants and gasps and I only knew why, when I sighted the scene in front of me "OH NO", I've seen these exact scene before, it felt like deja Vu.

A/N
Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Well I'm thinking of a sequel to this book. I need at least five suggestions. And please note, what the ending of this book will be.
Will be determined if there's a sequel or not.