Chapter 25_Pain in the ass

Začít od začátku

"You be a good girl and delete that picture".

"Or else?" I dared dropping my phone to my side, incase he decided to get aggressive.

"I'll do it myself, and that won't be nice" Dre took more steps towards me and I took a few steps back, so I would be able to run, if it was needed.

I pushed my bottom lips into my mouth, and squinted my eyes mockingly at Dre, still not making any attempt to delete the picture.

"Fine, you begged for it" before I knew what was going on, Dre started taking faster steps towards me which turned to jogging.

When my brain registered he was coming for me, I turned to run but before I took another step, he caught my arm.

"Heyy, that's not what happens in movies, we're supposed to run round the house first, before you catch me".

I pouted and Dre looked at me like I was a three year old, well I was sure acting like one

"You watch to many movies" he Stated, swiftly snatching my phone from me, I didn't even realize.

"Heyy, my phone" I whined reaching for my phone while Dre used his other arm to keep me behind him.

Although, that didn't stop me from trying to reach my phone, but I still couldn't.
I only got my phone back when Dre deleted the pictures himself and handed it back.

I growled at him in annoyance and he pinched my cheeks but,  then it clicked, when I delete stuff from my phone, it goes to the bin and only deletes permanently thirty days after.

I checked the bin and, bingo, it was still there, I grinned like an idiot as I looked into my phone, I decided not to say anything to Dre though, if anything, I played along.

"You're so mean, that picture could have made me some big bucks" I whined eyeing my phone and Dre chuckled.

"Were you planning on selling the pictures to the media? won't make a lot from that sweetheart, my mom's the star, not me".

He teased softly then frowned, probably when he realised he referred to Stella as mom.
I scoffed trying to lighten the mood.

"Your ego is twice the population of china".
I walked over to the counter, where a pile of pancakes that can feed at least five people, sat.

"Hope you're hungry?"  Dre asked turning to one of the cabinets and brought out a Nutella jar, my eyes twinkled at the sight.

Oh he bet his ass, I am definitely hungry, but I decided to play it cool.

"Why did you cook anyway, where's Rose?" I asked glancing around, as if I was expecting Rose to walk through the door.

He didn't respond, instead he walked to the fridge and took a note stuck on it.

"Stella left this for you" I took the note curiously and read.

The note only said Stella and Blaine were out till evening and that she needed me to pick up Diana from the twins house at five pm.

She also mentioned that, she didn't make breakfast for me because, I wasn't awake and she wasn't sure what I would like.

That made me feel stupid again for over sleeping.

I nodded at the paper, that explained why the house seemed empty but, it doesn't explain why Dre's cooking.

"But why are you cooking?"

"Well there's a lot of answers to that questions. One, because I also overslept so I have to cook for myself. Two, Rose got a week off, so nobody would cook for me even if I wanted".