"Rebekah, he stored us in boxes!" Finn fought.

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." Rebekah shot back as we stood behind Finn.

"What are you going to do? Kill me?" Finn scoffed.

"Oh, yeah, that's right, you've got a death wish." Klaus smirked. "Fine. Pathetic, but fine. The thing is, I'm not going to have you take down the rest of us down with you."

Klaus grabbed Finn's collar and beat him so he couldn't stand up. We dragged him back to the car and I put a spell on it so once he enered, he couldn't get out. After two hours of listening to him complain we arrived home. Klaus threw Finn through the doors and I quickly spelled them shut behind us.

"Gather your witch." Rebekah said bordly. "Let's get his blood and get done with it."

"You can't force me to help you." Finn frowned.

"Oh, I most likely could. But why force when I can persuade?" Klaus pointed out when I'm guessing Sage walked down the stairs. Rebekah was right, she is a trashy little thing.

"Hello, Finn." She smiled.

"Sage!" Finn said happily and hugged her.

"What do you know, true love prevails." Rebekah sighed.

"It does occasionally have it's uses." Klaus mumbled as he got a text from Kol. "It's better than torturing him."

"I got something I need to do." Rebekah stated. "What do you need from me for this spell?"

"Just your blood and your blessing." I joked. "Where are you going?"

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore." Rebekah seethed. Uh oh, someone's in toruble. "Ask Sage what he did to me, and you'll understand why retribution is in order."

I nodded and shrugged, going to the livingroom to catch up on some Supernatural.

Later:

Klaus interrupted my show when he said that his witch needed my blood. Rolling my eyes I followed him upstairs.

"Tik tok, I should hear chanting by now." Klaus demanded as we walked in.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell." Bonnie said making me do a double take. "It's not that easy, especailly under duress."

"Why the hell is Bonnie here? I know for a fact that she wouldn't help you." I frowned then looked back to Bonnie apologetically.

"You've been warned, if you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who come to your rescue." Klaus threatened.

"Then you'll have to kill me." I glared at him, making him look at me shocked. "I don't get why you had to kidnap her after all she's been through already! I could have done it for us!"

"Well, she's already here, and she's not leaving until it's finished." Klaus shrugged.

"Bonnie?" I asked making sure she was okay with it.

"This is the spell, I just don't know if I'm strong enough." Bonnie frowned.

"I think you're underestimating yourself, Bonnie, after all your magic is what my mother used to link us." Klaus said making Bonnie glare at him. "Very well." Klaus took out his phone. "Kol. How's the weather up there in mile high city?"

I instantly snapped my head in his direction.

"And how's our friend?" Klaus smirked. "That's him."

Klaus then showed the phone to Bonnie. It was Jeremy playing with a dog in a park.

"There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy." Klaus mocked. "Thank you, Kol. We'll be in touch. So, Bonnie, how about that spell?"

"You have some fucking nerve." I glared at him.

"Love....."

"Don't 'love' me!" I snapped. "You are seriously threatening my little brother right now?! I thought we've talked about this?!"

"Sweetheart....."

"NO! You know what?! I can't even stand to look at you right now!" I seethed. "Leave!"

"But......"

My eyes and necklace glowed at the same time. "LEAVE!"

Klaus sighed and walked out of the room, slamming the door.

"Bonnie, I am so sorry for all of this." I apologized. "If you want I can finish from here."

"No, I got it." Bonnie assured. "I mean, Elena likes to remind me that Esther got out of her coffin because of me. It's my fault your life is hanging on a thread."

"What?! Bonnie, this is not your fault Esther was channeling your family, and it sure isn't your fault that my life is hanging by a thread! It's Elena's!" I stated. "She was the one that gave Esther her blood in the first place just so she could get rid of me. I'm just sorry you and your mom got caught in the middle of it all."

"Thanks Rose." Bonnie smiled. "I missed you, I felt like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Same here BonBon." I smiled, pulling her into a hug. "Why don't we get a jump on that spell, we'll have more than enough power if we channel one another."

"That makes me feel better." Bonnie agreed and we started looking over the spell before starting.