I walked inside cautiously, looking around the empty, silent building for him.

"Sunghoon?" I called out, my voice echoing in the dead silence of the rink, only hearing my voice in response. It seemed as though he wasn't anywhere in sight so I just casually strode over to the walls that separated the normal floor from the ice. My hands were resting on the top of the wall, looking out at the vast span of ice in front of me. I sighed, disappointed in the fact that I couldn't skate for a while due to my broke skates.

"Hey-"

"AH WH-!" I yelled, flinching by the sudden voice that erupted from behind me. I slowly turned around, facing the person I was hoping to meet.

"God you scared me!" I exclaimed while placing a hand over my erratically beating heart. Sunghoon was looking at me with a mischievous smile on his face.

"Sorry" he said in a low chuckle, setting himself beside me, positioning himself the same way I was with his hands hanging over the tiny wall.

"Are you..feeling better?" He whispered out in a soft voice, keeping his gaze up front at the ice. A warm smile spread across my face, feeling comfortable with the calming atmosphere between us.

"Thanks to you I do." I replied, giving him a pat on the back with a smile.

"Also thanks to you I was able to tell my parents. I really can't thank you enough...you really gave me the courage. Thank you for listening to me that day." I said, gripping onto the edge of the wall while leaning back on my heels.

"You don't have to thank me..I'm just glad you're staying strong."

-

"So what you're saying is, your dad owns this place??! So that's why you were in that room the night I almost went crazy because of a rat.." I chuckled nervously, rubbing the nape of my neck.

Sunghoon nodded, kicking up his foot while both of us sat down on the ground that separated the hard floor from the ice with our upper body on the hard ground and our feet lightly brushing against the ice.

We had been talking so comfortably that I hadn't even notice how much time had passed.

"The competition..." he started off, hoisting his upper body to sit upright.

"To be honest, I'm not that worried about the competition anymore. There's just one big issue." He started off, running his fingers through his hair, brushing it away from his eyes.

"Oh yeah? What's that?" I asked, leaning forward to meet his gaze.

"See, there's this girl who's really good at figure skating...and she already beat me twice. I can't match her and she's so good I'm not even complaining. You should see how she skates...it's so...", He paused looking over at me deep into my eyes which only encompassed me at the moment.

"Magical." -Sunghoon

"Magical." -Ji-eun

We both admitted it the same time, immersed in each other's intense gaze. We were now both aware of the small distance between us.

A smile appeared on Sunghoon's lips as he tore his head away from the gaze, possibly hiding his face due to it literally being flushed.