I heard a knock on the door and went to open. I saw a tall man with a man almost my height.

"About Hybrids?" I asked making sure. "Shhh!" The tall man exclaimed. I was weirded out by his behaviour but invited them in the house.

He turned around and locked 🔒 by door. I just stared at him.

"Hello famous lawyer Jeon Jungkook. I am...

Chanyeol

Chanyeol. And this is my hybrid Baekhyun.

 And this is my hybrid Baekhyun

He is a dog 🐕 hybrid." He spoke. Wait so this man here can change into an animal?

"Hi Jeon Jungkook. I am Baekhyun. Nice to meet you" Baekhyun said smiling. "You too" I replied.

"Can you call the hybrids that you have?" Chanyeol asked me, I was hesitant but I knew that I had to show. I nodded to him and went into the room.

I helped both Pup and Cub walk and placed them in the sofa. Once Baekhyun saw them he ran to them and started crying.

"OMG 😱 Taehyung, Jimin you two are alive? Where were you? How did you end up here?" Baekhyun bombarded them with questions.

Now which one is Taehyung and Jimin?

"Babe, calm down and asked them slowly. They are able to understand you." Chanyeol explained to Baekhyun. I eyed Chanyeol askimg them 'what the hell was going on?' He mouthed a "I will explain"

"Taehyung do you remember me? We stayed in the same prison room 4 years ago." Baekhyun asked my Cub. Prison?

Cub or 'Taehyung' nodded his head.

"Jimin do you remember me? We stayed in the same prison room 4 years ago. Taehyung, you and I." He asked my Pup. Pup or 'Jimin' also nodded his head.

They both started tearing up, I wanted to go comfort them but I knew that this wasn't the time. So I stayed in my place.

"B-Beakie?" Taehyung and Jimin stuttered. "YES YES!" Baekhyun screamed and hugged them. I was happy looking at the 3 of them. Chanyeol too smiled.

After they broke the hug, I spoke up, "now can you explain. How do you know them? What prison? What is hybrids?"

"I will explain everything, but there are some parts which I am not aware of." Baekhyun said and started to speak.

I sat on the other of the sofa, thinking that my babies wouldn't need me anymore. But they proved me wrong when they came close to me and snuggled me. I love these small things about them.

I could feel 2 pairs of eyes 👀 looking at us intensely.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Thank you for reading 📖

Don't be silent readers, I love seeing all your comments.

Please vote 🗳, comment and share and follow me.