Pretty boy (Willdip)

Start from the beginning

And Dipper, the boy really just keeps him around. Which is utterly delightful. It should worry Will how Dipper's mere presence makes him feel intoxicated and, hehe, gleeful.

God, he's really in too deep with this one.

—————

Fortunately, before Will feels he has to do something, Mabel decides to go off somewhere for the day, a sauna or something. And Dipper will undoubtedly stay in their mansion.

With Will.

Alone.

No more explanation needed.

Will looks into Dipper's study, finding it empty, and frowns. He's not sure what excuse he'll use, but he's pretty good at improvising. He goes to Dipper's room and also finds it empty.

Where is he?

Dammit, Will told himself that today was the day when he'll break off this hobby and leave, but he doesn't want to if he didn't succeed in shoving his tongue down Dipper's throat, at the least.

"What are you doing, Will?"

Will jumped, spinning to find the object of his temporary affections behind him. He smiled, feeling his desires spike and his dick twitch at the sight of the man. "Sir!"

Dipper appeared disturbed. "Is that what you look like when you smile? Remove it."

Brat. Will thought fondly, doing as the man said. "I was looking for you, sir."

"Whatever for?" Dipper shoved past him, going for his bed.

"Well," Will grabbed his shoulder, stopping him, "I want to know if there's, anything else you want me to do. I'm sure I won't decline any demand you make."

"Like cutting off your tongue?"

"Nothing that severe."

If Will had no further need to speak, he might...

No, stop. He wouldn't, he's kind of sure he wouldn't.

"Then what?" Dipper's icy eyes glared, making a shiver go up Will's spine. "I have no need for you right now. Leave."

Will frowned, sensing the finality in his tone. Then he suppressed the snarl that was trying to force its way out of his throat, wanting nothing more than to shove his master's face into the bed and force his ass up in the air-

"I said to get out."

Will blinked, looking at the frustration in Dipper's eyes, how his limbs were twitching like he was about to get up. Maybe grab something, or perhaps hit Will with whatevers near.

Though... his expression was beginning to resemble one of his friend's when they're horny.

Oh.

Isn't that fitting.

He walked up to the bed, ignoring Dipper's annoyed expression, and he leaned down, wrapping one hand on the back of Dipper's neck to prevent him from leaning away.